Thread: VW Golf 1.6 FSI MKV 2004 - Engine Issues

Unverified
    Post Thanks / Like

VW Golf 1.6 FSI MKV 2004 - Engine Issues

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend.

I've recently been suffering from my VW going into what I've researched and people calling it 'limp' mode.

I recently purchase the cable and hooked it up with my laptop and vehicle the other night and here's what I have so far:

Code:
    Deleted.   Data from illegally pirated copies of VCDS is not welcome here
    Can anyone be so kind enough to tell me how much in reality am I looking at in regards to a fix? I'm at my wits end with this car of which I purchased back in May 2013 for my birthday and within two months of my initial purchase I had the pleasure of a worn-out gearbox + clutch of which costed me an additional 950.

This car has been a slight nuisance to me since day one and I feel like giving in and wishing it away...

Thanks in advance.

3rdman.
    Last edited by Uwe; 04-23-2016 at 09:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hard to enjoy my weekend when people post scans using pirated copies of our software
    You ain't metal till you got a clutch pedal

3. Likes Robski liked this post
    Unverified
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Eric,

No that can't be! I bought the cable from eBay just last week, I got the cd including the software VCDS......how is this pirated?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdman2016 View Post
    No that can't be! I bought the cable from eBay just last week, I got the cd including the software VCDS......how is this pirated?
    How? Certain unscrupulous companies in the far east "rip" one interface, copy the interface firmware, as well as the serial number and license, then make a zillion clones. Rip-off artists sell them on eBay, along with unauthorized copies of the latest version that serial number works with.

You should return it and file a complaint against the seller on eBay. If the seller is in the UK, you might want to let your Trading Standards office know about him too.

Legitimate VCDS systems can be gotten directly from us or from any of our authorized resellers.

-Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

6. Likes Eric liked this post