Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jacks Professional Problem Solver Guide. "JPPSG"

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Control / command + F still works, regardless of code tags
    Yes indeed code tags work with search but it was the size of the characters I was having issue with.

Uwe I like your post for honesty not the actual situations described.........
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

2. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    JPPSG Amendment .........

Personal request please to gather technical data.

All scans please do the auto-scan and OBD2 mode scan 0x33 and especially post MODE 9 DATA please!

It will indeed help in certain cases to bifurcate an issue I am seeing & to better assist the collective.

I need further statistics to verify.

THANK YOU
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jack thanks for the Post. I need your help with getting the coding for my tranmission in which I accidentally cloned another car's transmission. How can I send it to you. Is it ok to post here? Thanks very much for the help in the community.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jack thanks for the Post. I need your help with getting the coding for my tranmission in which I accidentally cloned another car's transmission. How can I send it to you. Is it ok to post here? Thanks very much for the help in the community.
    I don't get involved in third party transactions, unless with customers consent & written documented disclosure.

I positively DO NOT get involved with clones or cloning, I only do legitimate data transfers for controllers.

The word "Clone" implies there are two identities now in existence.

This forum is for VCDS and a qualified repair process, further related to the use of the Ross-Tech tool & used in conjunction of the RTFB for reference.

Undo what you did with the unqualified tools and start over with a real auto-scan and thread.

While I appreciate the gesture to solicit my help, Indeed I am not a player for this.

https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthr...l=1#post138958
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 08-26-2018 at 09:15 PM.

6. Likes Fredrick Awuor liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sir sorry to use the word clone. If I may explain the story. I have a car with a tuned dsg using alientech so I have the tuned dsg file. A friend with a similar car wanted his dsg tuned. I was able to back it up on eeprom mode but not in micro mode. Then upon programming i ended up copying the whole data of my car. Is there a way to buy the other carís original dsg data/software to put it back. Yes i messed up and backup upped the wrong file.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can get consent for both cars since I own one and my friend owns the other one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sir sorry to use the word clone. If I may explain the story. I have a car with a tuned dsg using alientech so I have the tuned dsg file. A friend with a similar car wanted his dsgtuned. I was able to back it up on eeprom mode but not in micro mode. Then upon programming i ended up copying the whole data of my car. Is there a way to buy the other car’s original dsg data/software to put it back. Yes i messed up and backup upped the wrong file.
    I can get consent for both cars since I own one and my friend owns the other one.
    Ever pray to God and ask why hasn't he/she answered my prayer?

Your apology is not accepted and you were set to ignore because God hates your position & is expecting you to suffer horribly or until full penance is completed in the basket!

Sometimes the answer is still NO!

I'd say contact the Gods at "Alien Tech" but you probably have a clone, right? ...........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m a registered alientech User with KTAG And KESS. Thank you for the quick and honest reply. You’re contribution here is a lot. I never use Fake and unlicensed stuff. That word came from the pcm flash. Had to use it because it can read/write on the MQB DQ250 without removing the mechstronic, opening and using my KTAG.
    Last edited by Leospeedworks; 08-27-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    FOD = Foreign Object Damage!

When you see this it pays to listen..........

Post Thanks / Like
    Time to add a tip amendment.

When seeking to cross check components being electronic, it maybe about time you added a decade box to your tool box collection.

A decade box is mechanical digitized resistor bank, with dial type or tap out digits.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decade_box

It can be used to set gauge calibration or do a range of tests of sensors to see if a controller displays actual values on the scanner & to compare on a DVOM.
    We know that tuners often shut down tests in ADP or setting readiness or even a false spoofed Calibration.
    Further investigation has shown that they are also moving the base tables to reflect how a sensor will report actual values and not just specified.

With FOD in play being widespread you will embrace this!

No reason not to have one & when so cheap now, because in the old days this was a shop tool supplied by OEM dealer.
    Example....

Recently got a CBFA that had no poop, no fault codes oh but indeed was FOD when stripping the flash block areas to do a quick compare of file versions from true stock verse FOD stock or excuse me dumb modified.

The actual values in tables for map sensor G71 were reported as in specification than what they really were.

So this car said it was boosting when it was actually low
    & as specified. In this case double FOD!

I imagine this was someone's retaliation to the shitty WG spring on the turbo charger and was indeed bad!

Dont trust block values or any OBD data and use as a guide, than go verify it!

NostraJackASS Has Spoken!
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 11-18-2018 at 12:37 PM.

13. Likes PetrolDave, Uwe liked this post