Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
North American Models:

Rest-of-World Models:

Yes, these are "subscription" sites, but they have the real-deal, the official up-to-date stuff. Make sure your computer is set up to print stuff to PDF files, get a one-day subscription, and print everything relevant to your car.

-Uwe-

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Oops. Fixed, thanks!

-Uwe-

DirkM

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=13746
I got a day pass for both erwin.audiusa.com and erwin.audi.com and neither had wiring plans for the A4 B9 yet. Is there any other source for those plans or di just have to wait and try again in six month?

Dirk

Sebastian

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HN0-nnnnnn
Are you certain that you looked in the right places? I would suggest contacting them directly, if the stuff truly wasn't there yet I'm sure they will offer a refund.

Reactions: Uwe

DirkM

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=13746
Well, I found the Q7 4M wiring plan and some other stuff for the A4 8W but not the wiring, the US side had even more than the ROW site.

kaleon

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=376848
Hi
Links from the first post are no longer valid. You can update them.
The correct addresses are below

Rest-of-World Models:
VW
Audi
Seat

chacaocop

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=391697
North American Models:

Rest-of-World Models:

Yes, these are "subscription" sites, but they have the real-deal, the official up-to-date stuff. Make sure your computer is set up to print stuff to PDF files, get a one-day subscription, and print everything relevant to your car.

-Uwe-

Good day:

Why is the reason you are suggesting to print the PDF's? Can't they be saved into the computer to be read later?

MartinsX

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=268515
The "print to pdf" application installs a virtual printer on Your computer. Then You are able to save anything from Ervin as *.pdf files on Your HDD. Ervin does not allow to download files directly.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Ervin does not allow to download files directly.
Depending on which erWin site is being used, some things can be downloaded directly. Those things obviously don't need to be printed to PDF. But for things that cannot be downloaded direct, print to PDF is (IMO) a far better option that printing to physical paper.

-Uwe-

jon_s

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=329541
Just had my first experience with erwin https://erwin.audi.com/. Some notes that might be useful for other new users:
* When you buy flatrate, the period starts immedeately. You cant buy flatrate for "future use" (as far as I can tell). So when you initiate the purchase, be prepared (have models and VIN's handy) to start immediately with retriving documents and other info.
* I managed to save ~90 documents that seemed relevant and/or interesting in ~30min. The 1 hour flatrate item should be more than sufficient to retrieve anything interesting for a single model.

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
I know it is not strictly relevant but on the subject of SSP’s, yesterday I was trying to find one on erWin Audi for the 0B5 7 speed DSG and could not find one. I am trying to get my head around a gearbox to ABS pump comms error on a 2014 A6 AllRoad which has not been cured by a new Mechatronic although all I have done so far is a code read. I may start a thread but I could do with that SSP if it exists.

NEtech

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56995
SSP 429, and 0B5 is same basic concept as 02E/0AM, SSP 386/390.

Reactions: Uwe

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
I could not find it on erWin but I will take another look. It is a complex situation as he has just replaced his 4B AllRoad with this 4G from a car supermarket and they are totally out of their depth and as we looked after his 4B he asked them to contact us and we contacted our box rebuilder who was sure it was the Mechatronic and he fitted one but the fault remained. I can post the VCDS read I did on Monday but I will start a new thread.

jocker01

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194603
With one day subscription will I be able to access gecko while using ODIS and VAS5054?

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
No, GEKO access requires security clearance so various hoops to jump through such as criminal records check, solicitors letter, passport copy ete etc and then when accepted they send you a RSA secureID tag that gives a six digit code that rolls over after a minute and they send you a PIN which you can change.

Last edited:
Back