Thread: VCDS Cloud Registration

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

VCDS Cloud Registration

After updating Hex Net to the latest version, I put it into my car (infrastructure mode, connecting to my iPhone as internet, then accessed through Win 7 laptop with Chrome and IE 9), directly accessed 01, and then clicked the cloud function button which initiated the VCDS cloud registration process. I entered a username and password and then clicked register and this then hung. I tried going directly to the VCDS Cloud website to see if I was able to register but the page just didn't refresh, and my login information didn't work. I tried again with a different browser and received the same result. In the process of trying a few times, I kept getting timeout messages like this:

My iPhone had an active internet connection the whole time (phone showed 2 hotspot connections) plus I was able to access the internet through my laptop.

How should I go about registering for VCDS Cloud?

- Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    What do you get when you do: [Options] -> [Self Test] -> [Advanced Network Test]?

-Uwe-

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ran the Advanced Network Test twice, and tried to connect to the VCDS Cloud between attempts. The Cloud connection timed out. Test results:

- Chris