Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Audi A4 B8 2010 01705 - Selection Switch for Mirror-Adjust (E48)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for quick verification

I have cleared the fault code and rescanned, now there is no error showing up. Now I need help with puddle lights code so I think retrofit will be gud for now.
    Last edited by Bill-A4B8; 03-17-2016 at 04:47 PM. Reason: addition
    Audi A4 2010 1.8T S Line Black
    Audi A4 2002 1.8T Sports

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Maybe it would be cleaner if you started a new thread called "Audi B8 Puddle Lights" in the Retrofit section? Be sure to include an Auto-Scan. The one you posted in this thread earlier will be fine for that purpose.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have cleared the error and new scan not showing any error now. I need help with puddle lights so I think move to retrofit

here I just checked bit 0 and bit 2 (as installed puddle and warning light). but this following error comes up. either I am doing some thing wrong or need codes along with check box ticks

Audi A4 2010 1.8T S Line Black
    Audi A4 2002 1.8T Sports

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    That's not an error per se. It's a warning that the module MIGHT not accept zeros in Importer Number and Equipment Number.

If it were me, I'd click [No] first to see if the module will accept the zeros.

If it doesn't, I'd put 444 in Importer and your ZIP code in Equipment number.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.