Status
Not open for further replies.

rdurty2

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=17717
I noticed that on the features chart of VCDS Mobile it shows "Yes" for the Readiness module, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. My hex-net software is fully up to date.

Am I just missing something or is the Readiness module not available in VCDS Mobile over the Hex-net?

This is on a 2016 VW Mk7 GTI

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hmm, documentation seems to be incorrect. :(

I was thinking you could get it via generic OBD-II, but it's not there either. :banghead:

-Uwe-

Santos

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mind posting an autoscan ? Readiness status should be available via measuring block data.

Dana

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Right, snooping in Andy's 2015 GTI logs I see Adv MVBs like:

Status of intermittent monitoring-Catalytic converter monitoring completed successfully
Status of intermittent monitoring-Monitoring of catalytic converter at operating temperature completed successfully
Status of intermittent monitoring-Monitoring of tank ventilation system completed successfully
Status of intermittent monitoring-Monitoring of Secondary Air Injection (AIR) system completed successfully
Status of intermittent monitoring-Monitoring of A/C system refrigerant completed successfully
Status of intermittent monitoring-Monitoring of oxygen sensor completed successfully
Status of intermittent monitoring-Monitoring of oxygen sensor heater completed successfully
Status of intermittent monitoring-Monitoring of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) not completed successfully

After we see a scan from the OP we can see if those exact groups apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back