C?ID=208765
Deleted. Answered by mnooooa4

romad

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=208765
Worked for me today. Was able to get into Adaptation and change a value. When I removed and reconnected the HEX NET, the new value was still in. Was also able to log into VCDS-Cloud from my computer. Thanks.

Ah, a straight answer. Thanks, I'll try that one and see what happens.

lucidmotions

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=214403
Just received my device, worked fine in AP mode - had no problems getting infrastructure mode to work - however i have the same issues that other posters have had about being redirected to the cloud registration page, enter my desired username - was available - entered pass twice then when hit register message pops up saying 'failed'. Have read through most posts regarding this since i didn't wanted to just be a repeat poster with the answer blatantly in front of me but me being too lazy to recognize it, however, reading what others have said .. i can't get it to work :(

Santos

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The issue has been corrected. Please try again.

lucidmotions

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=214403
will have to be tonight, but will do and post either outcome.

aaronhjelt

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=224484
Anyone else have trouble registering at the VCDS-Cloud.com welcome page? I was able to get my hex-net working in infrastructure mode and made it through a module to the 1st time cloud registration/login entry. Clicking either button resulted in an endless wheel. I attempted to do this through a handful of different modules but they all resulted in the same experience.
photo.PNG

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hmm.. Trying to reproduce that requires an interface that isn't paired to a cloud account and I don't have one that isn't handy at the moment, nor do I have the ability to un-pair any of the ones I do have handy. Apologies, but trouble-shooting this is going to have to wait until people are back in the office tomorrow.

-Uwe-

Shaun

Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
aaronhjelt thanks for the feedback. There was indeed a problem here which seemed to only affect Safari. It has been sorted out now, please try to register again.

--Shaun

Reactions: Uwe

aaronhjelt

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=224484
Hi all,
I've attempted again. I'm still getting the endless spinning wheel at the login/register prompt for vcds-cloud, as mentioned above. I did successfully complete the most recent firmware update through wifi.

CosmicVR6

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=238069
I tried Registering for VCDS Cloud today using Infrastructure mode and a hotspot created through my iPhone 5s, with VCDS-Mobile/Safari.
I got as far as the Register page, entered a username and password, but the Register button remained inactive (light grey color, couldnt press it). I even created a password that was flagged as "strong" in green letters, but the Register button remained inactive.

Thanks,
Mike

Santos

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Mike, Does the username you are attempting to register have a space?

CosmicVR6

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=238069
Hi Mike, Does the username you are attempting to register have a space?

Nope, no space. Heres a screen shot of the greyed-out button. Got to the same place when I tried again this morning.

VCDS%20Mobile%20Login%20Grey.png

Santos

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you have a laptop/macbook that can be used to register as a temp workaround to creating the account? I have an iPad here and will try to reproduce as soon as possible.

CosmicVR6

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=238069
Do you have a laptop/macbook that can be used to register as a temp workaround to creating the account? I have an iPad here and will try to reproduce as soon as possible.

Borrowed an iPhone 6 so I was able to get both a macbook and the hex-net talking to each other on the same hotspot. Then used a browser on the macbook to register on vcds-cloud. After that I was able to log in and use cloud functions when using safari on the iPhone 5s.

Yerny

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240858
I just tried to use my new VCDS Mobile in Infrastructure mode. Took me a couple tries to get it to connect, but I was never presented with a cloud registration. Can you send me the URL (after my IP of course), so I can re-try and go directly to that URL?

Thanks
Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back