Activating Lane Assist with Micro-CAN?

GaSelle

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=266649
I have a Skoda Superb 3V on it´s way. It has DSG, ACC and Front Assist (including the A5 camera). Can I use VCDS Micro-CAN to activate Lane Assist and other things on this model? Is there a guide on these forums to do so?

Of course, I don´t expect any guidance before registering with my cable, just wanted to know if it´s possible.

Keithuk

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=122432
Welcome to the forum.

As you've said you need to register your VCDS cable online VCDS Dongle Registration then you will get more response from users.

Then when you have a problem/query you ALWAYS post a full AutoScan from the vehicle in question whether there are any error codes or not, as there is more system info in there. How to post an Auto-Scan

Reactions: Uwe

GaSelle

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=266649
Thanks for your reply. My cable will arrive on Monday, and my new car by the end of March. I was just curious to know if it was possible to enable Lane Assist, and if there was I guide for it (which I could get after registering and all that).

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
It's difficult for anyone to provide authoritative answers as to what is and isn't possible without seeing the exact modules a car is equipped with.

-Uwe-

GaSelle

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=266649
Thought it was pretty general when the car has A5 camera, radar and all that, but I get your point. I will post an autoscan first thing when the new motor arrives!

Reactions: Uwe

GaSelle

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=266649
My cable should be activated by now (?) - will post a full scan as soon as the car arrives.

Back