Status
Not open for further replies.

alinzalau

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=225755
I am trying to come up with a list of some cool or useful mods. I did a few but i want to see if i can get a list from people that did them. Thanks

DirtD1ver

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=186223
@iconoclast

I was looking at your post over on audiworld, and was wondering how you enabled the boost gauge, and what you did with the rain sensor, as the picture doesn't work.

alinzalau

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=225755
2009 premium
Plus. I did a few but you know i am trying to find a list if there is any. I googled and read love s of forums but the mods for q7 don't seem to be that popular

iconoclast

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=115951
@iconoclast

I was looking at your post over on audiworld, and was wondering how you enabled the boost gauge, and what you did with the rain sensor, as the picture doesn't work.

boost gauge is enabled but i can't get it to show any PSI/BAR. i am not sure why. 2014 and 2012 had the same issue so i am guessing the feature is enabled but the hardware does not support it or the hardware is there but the module does not support the coding for NAR. the rain sensor is under regenlicht i forgot which module off the top of my head.

2009 premium
Plus. I did a few but you know i am trying to find a list if there is any. I googled and read love s of forums but the mods for q7 don't seem to be that popular

i posted a link above to items i have done myself and other resources. i hope it helps you out. there is very little support or interest on the 4L platform and none for the 4M.

Drob

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=140184
Not sure I can help, but I'm willing to guinea pig..

12 Q7 TDI Prem Plus

Never did figure out how to turn off the rear bumper lights...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back