Auto Close Windows After Locking Doors without Holding Down Lock Button - Leon 5F

insomnia

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC456962 (WCS-Clone!)
Hi guys. Another modification that I could not succeeded. I have to hold down lock button on remote key to close open windows after locking doors. Sometimes I cannot see all windows while leaving car and I cannot be sure if all windows are closed or not and I keep holding for a long time and walk around car to check windows. This is really annoying and I want it to close all open windows as soon as I lock the doors. I am sure that there are lots of people need this modification also.

I did automatically folding mirrors upon locking doors but I cannot find same modification for windows. There are some tips to close windows if it rains but I could not find option to do this under dry weather by only pressing lock button once. Any ideas?

insomnia

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC456962 (WCS-Clone!)
Nobody knows ?

Gone

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=117178
what is the code for folding the mirrors please I would like that one, and yes I would like close windows we got knocked up at 2 am last Sunday seems a window was open at least we have good neighbours

mchnsteve

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
UC158838 (2nd hand?)
Hi, have been looking to do the same thing for months now, I started a thread about it too. It doesn't look like it's possible on the newer platforms although I have no idea why it wouldn't be.
I will continue to search through because it is very annoying having to stand there waiting
Something that might be of use to you is the comfort close complete blink (probably not what it's actually called) but you can set it up in vcds do when you are holding the lock button down the car will blink once all the windows are shut.

Cale262

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=281139
Brand new user here and first post, I just received my HEX-NET Pro today...I was looking to do the same thing, it clearly states in my user manual (2016 Canadian VW GTI PP) that I have this option from factory...I goto the radio (convenience) and enable it (check the box) and it still doesn't work. I think I am going to take my car to the dealership before I start doing any coding and see if they can make it work...Very frustrating.:cry:

mchnsteve

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
UC158838 (2nd hand?)
Hi, is the check box labelled comfort close? If so then you need to hold the lock button on your remote for the windows to close, keep it held down as when you let go the windows stop.

Back