Thread: 1.6 FSI BAD - Hesitation and Codes 01314 & 00668

Pirate
    Post Thanks / Like

Question 1.6 FSI BAD - Hesitation and Codes 01314 & 00668

I've been having an intermittent problem with an Audi A2 1.6 FSI, engine code BAD - under load or hard acceleration, the engine will occasionally stumble (it feels like it cuts out completely, rather than a misfire). This illuminates the ASR light, ABS light and the exclamation mark warning on the dash, along with the warning beep - turning the ignition on and off clears the dash messages, but VCDS gives the following codes after it has happened:

Code:
    Removed.   Data from pirated copies of VCDS is not welcome here!
    Otherwise, everything runs well and only those codes are recorded; it has recently had new plugs, filters etc. Once cleared, the codes only return if the same engine hesitation occurs - ABS and ASR appear to work as normal, whether the warning lights are lit or not. The only code which reoccurs is an intermittent one for the EGT sensor, which I don't think is related:

Code:
    Removed.   Data from pirated copies of VCDS is not welcome here!

Can anyone suggest where to start looking? I'm assuming the engine cutting out is causing the fault to be logged by the ABS module rather than the other way around.
    Last edited by Uwe; 11-17-2015 at 12:45 PM.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone suggest where to start looking?
    Yup......... Go here and redeem your sins with your credit card, for real VCDS fun tickets......
    http://store.ross-tech.com/shop/cat/VCDS.html

Figures your engine code is BAD.......... goes hand in hand with piraten..........
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like