nguyennhatquang

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=358454
Hello,
i own a bentley flying spur 2006.
i wonder is ross tech full support this car..
i heard Ross tech is easier to use more than ODIS.
Best Regards
Quang

DrPeter

Ross-Tech Employee
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Hi there,

i own a bentley flying spur 2006.
i wonder is ross tech full support this car..
i heard Ross tech is easier to use more than ODIS.

- You can use this chart here [VCDS Compatibility Charts] to see what interfaces will work with what vehicles.

Personally I would buy the HEX-USB+CAN Interface because I work on 2004 and newer Bentley vehicles and this cable will work with both old and new VAG vehicles (CAN vs. non-CAN).

I like planning for obsolescence. . .

Hope this helps,

drpeter

nguyennhatquang

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=358454
@Drpeter :
thank you so much, i have a question what is the diffirent between the usb version u told me and the WIFI version?
i personally like the WIFI funcion but does it support full like the USB version and how about it Ipad application.

does VCDS easy to use and does it support Coding Calculator or Coding explain for modified coding of the car.
I personally own a 750Li before so i usually ESYS program to change the option on my car which is so fun.
Coding.png

other company is Abrites 72 advertising me to buy VAG Commander which support control unit coding and coding calculator. I wonder will VCDS is the same?
i like VCDS more because i like the IPAD funcion.

here is the site they told me

http://www.abrites.com/products/abrites-diagnostics/for-vw-audi-seat-skoda

Regards

Sebastian

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HN0-nnnnnn
VCDS was actually the first aftermarket VAG tool which had a coding assist, obviously others liked the idea and implemented their own versions of it. Some of our competitors blatently copied our data 1:1 and then used it in their own software... but that's another story for another day... ;) Cases like the screenshot you posted clearly show that making a 1:1 copy of somebody else's work w/o bothering to double check things likely results in incorrect or incomplete results. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back