Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request for MY2015;2016 EU Passat/CC autoscan

Post Thanks / Like

Request for MY2015;2016 EU Passat/CC autoscan

Hi

I'm looking for autoscan. I'm intrested in following parts fitted and their part nr: ACC, ABS, Lane camera, radio, CAN gw.

Thanks!
    I am a VW Freak - Le WV Freaks OR Come visit me at my work with ODIS concerns - FORSS ODIS GeKo/FaZit access for VW/AUDI/Škoda
    The world is my oyster...

2. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe RT team has some scans?
    I am a VW Freak - Le WV Freaks OR Come visit me at my work with ODIS concerns - FORSS ODIS GeKo/FaZit access for VW/AUDI/Škoda

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you need specifically? I usually don't give out random customer scans, so anonymizing them would be mandatory but that also requires some time. Therefor the more specific your question the easier it may be to answer.
    Sebastian @ Ross-Tech.com // VCDS Rookie since 2003

»Nichts erweitert das eigene Wissen mehr,
    als die Meinung eines Andersdenkenden.«

5. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to match what is missing for older models to fit Discovery Media navigation. Supposedly it needs SW1000+ instrument cluster, definitely needs 7n0 BC can gateway. Also missing info about Lane assist camera. Heard that it need 3q0 camera for sign assist to work.

Cluster with sw 0703 or 0705 don't work. Or at least dealer wasn't able to remove CP.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Passat (3G) uses a 5Q0 (MQB) Gateway, which is also the CP-Master. The MQB-GW breaks backwards compatibility to non-UDS control modules diagnostic wise and possibly with older communication matrix versions in general. Your best bet is to check in other facelifted models like The T6 which is essentially a T5.3/T5GP2 and therefor a mix of the old and new platform.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Thatswhy i would need can gw with letter cb. I have already tried that and it will work with non uds modules.

CC from 25.05.15 has also updated radio, so i guess i would need parts from there. Autoscan is hard to find though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have any suggestions for me Sebastian? Already is tried to have CB gateway and radio installed. Dealer wasn't able to remove component protection.

PS! I should mention that i don't have this car at my range at all times. So i can't try different thing at all time.

Post Thanks / Like
    After doing some searching, I haven't come across a scan from those latest CCs. Those aren't real B8's but facelifted B7s. Much like the 2016 Caddy or the 2016 T6. If I understand your current Golf situation properly you did install a bunch of Passat components - if it was still a Golf I would point you towards the latest 2016 Caddy's instead. Here's some of the info you're looking for - though from such a Caddy - maybe that get's you further (let me know if I stripped too many details)...

Code:
    Address 13: Auto Dist. Reg (J428)
       Part No SW: 7N0 907 572 A    HW: 7N0 907 572 
       Component: ACC Bosch PQx H03 0111  
       Coding: 00000000FE0339

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 17: Instruments (J285)
       Part No SW: 2K5 920 876 A    HW: 2K5 920 876 A
       Component: KOMBI         H04 1009  
       Coding: 180E01

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 19: CAN Gateway (J533)
       Part No SW: 7N0 907 530 BC    HW: 7N0 907 530 AN
       Component: J533  Gateway H56 1663  
       Coding: 357430

Address 20: High Beam Assist. (J844)
       Part No SW: 7E0 857 511 F    HW: 7E0 857 511 C
       Component: FLA           H10 0003  
       Revision: AA001001    
       Coding: 020200E700000000000000

Address 25: Immobilizer (J334)
       Part No SW: 5K0 953 234     HW: 5K0 953 234 
       Component: IMMO          H04 1009  
       Coding: 000000

Address 5F: Information Electr. (J794)
       Part No SW: 5C0 035 680 B    HW: 5C0 035 680 B
       Component: MU-S-N-ER     H20 0241  
       Coding: 06330701BE00000011110001000808001F01008400200100CF
    P.S.: Component protection diagnostic functions (reading status information etc.) has been on my wish list for VCDS for quite a few years - sadly the number of requests we get to justify implementing it isn't that high. Mind you, this is only about reading and displaying some related identifiers, not about actually learning component protection. Though in situations like this (retrofits and repairs/replacements) it might be enough to shed some light on things...

11. Likes jyoung8607, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nono, not for my golf...

For Passat B7. I myself like to do same thing for my --yet to come-- B6 3.2. - Have i said that i hate paperworks?
    But you have showed one thing. SW seems to be needed 1000+ for radio to being matched. Cluster 3aa920881A has also the VIN and component fields available for being SW0705.

From what I've been told, ODIS checks VIN of the car and as this car isn't supposed to have this radio installed, it will decline matching.

Post Thanks / Like
    We've had customers for example with a Golf (5G) that had no radio from factory and one got retrofitted - GeKo allowed matching the CP even though the car didn't have a radio from factory. IMMO and CP are very much intertwined, even though they are separate systems they do share some of the bytes that are transferred around when it comes to matching. My guess is that if the car didn't have CP from factory it is unlikely to retrofit in a way making it GeKo compatible - at least not w/o faking a VIN etc. from a car that would have the options in question. I've had customers learn CP in a different car and then move "all" components over to another one - that may very well work for you as well.

14. Likes Uwe, golfi_vend liked this post