Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New user vcds update failed

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I can't get the pics you've got on Google Drive to embed either, but I made the links clickable.

The one you put on imgur was just missing the '.jpg' on the end.

Bottom line: You have an illegally pirated, fake clone of our interface. You should return it to whomever you bought it from and demand a full refund. If no refund is forthcoming, you should take the matter up with your payment processor and/or law enforcement authorities.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Pirate
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a fake, from looking at another forum, but how does it manage to activate it's license first ? I'll post up the license part.

Pirate
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Uwe; 11-01-2015 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Fixed embeded image link

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S63paul View Post
    how does it manage to activate it's license first ?
    Sorry, but I'm not going to get into the technical details of how these clones work.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.