Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HEX-NET, Getting started video

VCDS Distributor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, like most of my tips, this one is also free. I strongly recommend to make a configuration tool available that needs no Java to be installed on the computer.
    I also sell GS-911 Wifi, and to rub it in: I have absolutely no customers that don't get it running. Really cool, he?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rks View Post
    I strongly recommend to make a configuration tool available that needs no Java to be installed on the computer.
    We are working on it.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

3. Likes rks, smokey08 liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all,

Just received new Hex-Net yesterday and so far I'm pretty impressed.
    I just installed the app on my Samsung phone, I connected to the device but on first screen it asks for a password, what password do I use?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Hi all,

Just received new Hex-Net yesterday and so far I'm pretty impressed.
    I just installed the app on my Samsung phone, I connected to the device but on first screen it asks for a password, what password do I use?
    The default password is: password

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

6. Likes Gary liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello just join the club lol hey i have this hex net and it was working fine i burn my one one chance to talk for free with vcds customer service asking if my device need anything to be activated and cust serv told me the no i dont need to do that and today just now the device hex net pop a window in my laptop saying the it needs to be activated because i all ready use the to many free chances so now i need to register the product . well i go head and synk my account because i all ready did an account when i purchased and the page says the it fail of registration request and i put my transaction id and everything and still fails a little help here please

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    taco:

Plug it in via USB. Click [Options] -> [Test] -> [OK] -> [Save]. Lather, rinse, repeat. Then have a look at the About screen please. What does it say?

In principle, since you bought this interface directly from us, it should be pre-registered to you and not need any registration.

-Uwe-

PS: You're not limited to one free phone call if the problem is with VCDS itself...
    Last edited by Uwe; 08-28-2017 at 09:36 AM.