Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters? Recalls? Discuss

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://m.koreaherald.com/amp/view.php?ud=20200506000814

Benz, Nissan, Porsche fined for emission cheating
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    http://m.koreaherald.com/amp/view.php?ud=20200506000814

Benz, Nissan, Porsche fined for emission cheating
    What did I write nearly five years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    "Cycle Beating" is not new and VW is certainly not the only company that engages in it.
    -Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

3. Likes PetrolDave, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Pay out ...

Volkswagen scandal: Top German court rules automaker must pay 'dieselgate' compensation
    https://amp.dw.com/en/volkswagen-sca...ion/a-53556743

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Volkswagen loses landmark German 'dieselgate' case
    https://www.msn.com/en-za/autos/news...se/ar-BB14z4IO

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...suits-12794294

US court refuses to shield Volkswagen in diesel scandal lawsuits

Post Thanks / Like
    Billion's......

https://jalopnik.com/volkswagen-coul...1843856085/amp
    Volkswagen Could Face Billions In New Fines Over Dieselgate

Ross-Tech Employee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Color me skeptical that this ruling will stand. How long will the punitive actions continue? It seems to me that the slap has been made, VW has complied, its time to move on. Destroying a business over this is not in the best interest of the world. Too many jobs are on the line. In a world that wants all employed at a reasonable salary and all that, businesses must exist to employ those people. What good does it do to destroy one of the largest employers outside of governments - who by the way have unending revenue... but that is another matter for another day..

11. Likes Jack@European_Parts, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Color me skeptical that this ruling will stand. How long will the punitive actions continue? It seems to me that the slap has been made, VW has complied, its time to move on. Destroying a business over this is not in the best interest of the world. Too many jobs are on the line. In a world that wants all employed at a reasonable salary and all that, businesses must exist to employ those people. What good does it do to destroy one of the largest employers outside of governments - who by the way have unending revenue... but that is another matter for another day..
    Bruce
    The entire Diesel-gate thing is so personal to me & on so many levels.

I feel like I was the only one saying anything on behalf of independent repair stations!

That's my life.......often dismissed!
    I wish "Peaches" & "Johann" were still alive!

I didn't sell back or take money from class action, not one penny!

I'm still very angry though ......VERY!
    I'm extremely focused with that anger too toward saving "useful" lives!

13. Likes Bruce liked this post