Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=122432
Hi guys.

Currently Active Users

There are currently 59 users online. 5 members and 54 guests

If I click on 59 users online it says:

Keithuk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Every other forum I use I can click on users online and see which threads they are viewing, how come you need permission to view this on here?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I'm sure there's a setting somewhere in the software for this, but frankly, I'm not inclined to change it. If you want to convince me otherwise, you'll have to tell me how it would be beneficial for people to see what others are reading/doing here at any given moment.

-Uwe-

Keithuk

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=122432
Its not particularly beneficial but if an option is there is should be available else what's the point in showing it. You could also allow attachments as the majority of forums just allow txt files then I can add my software links then users won't need to join other forums to download.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Its not particularly beneficial but if an option is there is should be available else what's the point in showing it.
Fixed. :p

You could also allow attachments as the majority of forums just allow txt files then I can add my software links then users won't need to join other forums to download.
Yes, we could, but we won't. If you wish to decide how a forum is run, feel free to start you own. ;)

-Uwe-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back