Page 1 of 215 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 US Presidential Election

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like

2016 US Presidential Election

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

2. Likes DV52 liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ hmm........... is this the same man that could be your next President?
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)

4. Likes vreihen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This says it all from the grave.........another way of saying guided fault finding.......or hell using the word Fuck and being politically incorrect.

This guy was always funny to me.
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

6. Likes DV52, Uwe, DrPeter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    George Carlin for President!!!!!

8. Likes Jack@European_Parts, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Astronaut Theorists say yes.......
    To bad he's dead...... RIP George........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DV52 View Post
    ^^^ hmm........... is this the same man that could be your next President?
    I'm truly amazed at how someone on the complete opposite side of the planet knows more about our political system and candidates than our own citizens. A typical American would say that he's the guy from the TV show who said "you're fired" all the time.

Yes, that is "The Donald" Trump, billionaire businessman and real estate developer turned TV personality turned politician. The election is still a year and a half away, and career politicians are wrestling with how to stop him or at least discredit his messages. He's still a long shot to win at this point.....

11. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    I'm truly amazed at how someone on the complete opposite side of the planet knows more about our political system and candidates than our own citizens. A typical American would say that he's the guy from the TV show who said "you're fired" all the time.

Yes, that is "The Donald" Trump, billionaire businessman and real estate developer turned TV personality turned politician. The election is still a year and a half away, and career politicians are wrestling with how to stop him or at least discredit his messages. He's still a long shot to win at this point.....
    vreihen: Honestly, I have always found your system of government to be fascinating - and, to be frank (I'll be earnest if you don't like Frank) more than a little confusing!! I guess the ambitions of would-be candidates for POTUS is not limited to any particular type of American citizen. But I find the current batch of candidates vying for the position to be, well ......... interesting! Still- down here we chose a failed, would-be Jesuit priest who has political leanings that are to-the-right of Genghis-Khan as our leader (Prime Minister). So I guess that the adage about getting the politician's that we deserve might be true in both our countries! Nevertheless, the political dynamic in your part of the world over the next 18 months should be a "corker" !!
    Don
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)

13. Likes vreihen liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    The republicans will not nominate him or endorse him in any way. Both parties are a good old boy club. Candidates are chosen well in advance.

That leaves third party. I have quietly voted third party my ENTIRE adult life and it has taken this entire time to get anyone, mostly republicans to finally agree that it may be time. Not that an arrogant wind bag could get elec-, er, never mind.

I appreciate that he isn't reading from the list of two party approved topics. He will stick his foot in his mouth enough times before the election to sabotage himself, so rest assured.

As for the Rs? I'm reminded of a quote from Lee Iacocca regarding the early 70s mustang: "The buyers didn't leave us. We left them."

Grow a spine ass holes. Fiscal responsibility, the constitution, clean up the crooks in your midst and then come clean about how we fix the economy.

No? Fuck off.

They'll put up another bob dole, that scar faced cunt McCain or the Mormon. I would rather watch bread go stale

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaps10 View Post
    That leaves third party. I have quietly voted third party my ENTIRE adult life and it has taken this entire time to get anyone, mostly republicans to finally agree that it may be time. Not that an arrogant wind bag could get elec-, er, never mind.
    If Trump runs as a third-party candidate, history already tells us what the outcome will be. Back in 1992, Ross Perot ran as a third-party candidate. For those who don't know, he was a billionaire businessman with zero political experience, and his campaign was all charts and stuff like you would expect in a CEO's business presentation. The only thing that he did was split the elephant party vote, and the result was a donkey party candidate named Bill Clinton winning the election. Talk about irony in 2016! If Trump runs as a third-party candidate, he will also split the elephant party vote, and another jackass named Clinton will be elected president!

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    If Trump runs as a third-party candidate, he will also split the elephant party vote, and another jackass named Clinton will be elected president!
    Oh come on Bill was entertaining. Soap opera writers couldn't have done better. Hillary? She should already be in jail. My best guess is she has so much dirt on other people in her files that actually prosecuting her would just be MAD. If she gets the jackass party's nomination (which I think is far from a sure thing) and subsequently gets elected, she won't be any worse than any of the main-stream pachyderms likely to get their party's nomination. Sorry, but they're all in the pocket of the banksters and other corporate lobbyists. In the end, I don't think makes much difference who gets elected. No matter how much of an idealist they are, after the election, but before the inauguration, they will be "briefed" so that they understand how things really work.

There's one thing to be said for a guy like Perot or Trump: They can't be bought, at least not with money. They do however have families...

"I used to be disgusted. Now I'm just amused."

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.