Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF Emissions DELETES! The smelly Garbage can dumped on Motorsports! WTF

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provide it's running slightly on the rich side, they're probably nil.

You get NOx wen there's an more oxygen in the cylinder than fuel to burn it with. At a high enough temperature, the nitrogen (78% of the air) starts to form NOx compounds with any residual oxygen. If there's no residual oxygen, there's no NOx, and oxygen would much rather combine with Carbon or Hydrogen atoms in the fuel than with Nitrogen.

-Uwe-
    Lean is mean and to the environment........
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

2. Likes vreihen, PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good starting point for gassers:

Diesels are similar, but the leaner they are the happier everything is, including HC, except for the NOx naturally. Of course the normal running of a diesel is to be super-lean at part load (hence the great efficiency) and to have full load be a balance between power and soot/EGT. Now they ruined everything (if you ask me) by making them run at part load, like they run at full load, starved of oxygen and generating (comparatively) loads of soot/HC/CO all in the name of controlling the NOx.
    You ain't metal till you got a clutch pedal

4. Likes Jack@European_Parts, PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No rationalizing please.........

Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    One step closer...........slow and steady........commence on!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Good starting point for gassers:

Diesels are similar
    I bet NOx doesn't drop off as fast on the lean side. Peak temps in gasoline engines will drops off quickly when they're run lean due to the (relatively) low compression.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like

And Justice for ALL!

Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 08-25-2017 at 06:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm on a mission from God!

I'm going to drive through this like the BB do the mall

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    I'm on a mission from God!
    Next time that you talk with him, can you ask him some questions that have baffled me for years? Why did he let Noah's Ark close the gangway before the unicorns were on-board? If it was due to a lack of space, couldn't he have left skunks and snakes behind instead? I'm also curious how he overcame the genetics problem across the board from brothers and sisters mating once the flood waters receded? Did he ever have a paternity test to prove that he was Jesus' father? Most importantly, philosophers have wondered for generations about whether Jesus was a carpenter, a fisherman, or Tijuana, Mexico taxi cab driver?????

12. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts, D-Dub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time that you talk with him, can you ask him some questions that have baffled me for years? Why did he let Noah's Ark close the gangway before the unicorns were on-board? If it was due to a lack of space, couldn't he have left skunks and snakes behind instead? I'm also curious how he overcame the genetics problem across the board from brothers and sisters mating once the flood waters receded? Did he ever have a paternity test to prove that he was Jesus' father? Most importantly, philosophers have wondered for generations about whether Jesus was a carpenter, a fisherman, or Tijuana, Mexico taxi cab driver?????
    Entirely metaphorical but doing Gods work is a rough & tough one or even to explain.

I would say........ based on what you believe, the answers can be whatever you truly believe in your mind & or you can create just like a fiction story.

And me I love a good drama/science fiction story...... doesn't anyone?

Now Satan and me have much work to do.........

"Operation cupcake" commences .........