Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Secret identities of Ross-Tech employees?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ I agree - but from a very long distance away here in the Antipodes and because these legendary folk are just words on a page - I have this mental image of RT staff being somewhat like the comic book superheros (I'm told that the PC term nowadays is "graphic novels") that were the stuff of my youth -now many years ago.

I can't confirm for certain, but I strongly suspect that each office @ R's HQ has its own phone-box. Employers come to work each day dressed in their "civies" - but once in their offices, they enter the phone box and don their super hero costumes -complete with underpants on the outside (my apology for leaving readers with that particular mental image).

Once garbed in the appropriate superhero cloths they fearlessly continue the never-ending fight for goodness and niceness - and against badness and evil!!

hmm....... perhaps it's time for more lithium?

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile at the Hall of RT! /\

Amp up Don, not down!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

3. Likes DV52, Santos liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Jack: to butcher a popular cultural idiom from a guitarist that I happen to consider to be a semi-god (Nigel Tufnel from Spinal Tap ) - the "Amp" is already turned-up all the way to 11

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes but this one goes to eleven!

https://youtu.be/KOO5S4vxi0o
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

6. Likes DV52 liked this post