Status
Not open for further replies.

VincenzaV

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=245917
Hi, I did a few logs (recording them), and I was wondering where they go for review later? On my computer/tablet that is. I thought I would get a "save as" or something like that.

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
If you allowed VCDS to install where it normally likes to do so on the C drive of your computer, then you should find the Ross-Tech folder in the root directory, find a VCDS folder, and within the VCDS folder, a folder called logs.

C:\Ross-Tech\VCDS\Logs

VincenzaV

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=245917
Damn you guys rock. You are so responsive to the customer. I love it.

I found it. For example, I did a boost pressure one. There is a lot of data on the excel sheet.

1. How do you access the vag-meter function?

2. I figured out how to start the saved file as a vag-scope. But how do I determine what the four color graph lines mean? I know I can change the colors which is helpful, but what does each line mean?

3. How do I determine the max boost pressure based off my numbers (for instance Engine speed 2310/Boost Pressure specified 1795.2/Boost pressure actual 1866.2/Charge control duty cycle 49.3)

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Assuming you haven't modified the file at all, VC-Scope should happily "play" it for you.

-Uwe-

Keithuk

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=122432
After you have saved the log file there is a popup that asks if you want to open that folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back