Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ross-Tech's 15th Anniversary Sale!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ross-Tech's 15th Anniversary Sale!

We don't often have sales. In fact, in the 15 years we've been in business, we've had precisely one, for our 10th anniversary. Back then I said, "If you miss this sale, you'll probably have to wait 10 more years for the next one!" Well, I decided to cut the wait in half. So..

This weekend, May 16th and 17th only: Use coupon code "15Years" (without the quotes) to get 15% off anything in our store.

If you miss this sale, well, it it probably will be five more years before we have another.

This is the only place I'm announcing this sale, but I'm giving a few days advance notice this time, to give the fine folks who stop by here time to spread the word. I'd actually appreciate it if you'd link back to this post rather than posting the coupon code directly.

Depending on the volume this generates, please allow an extra day or two for us to get sale orders out the door.

Best,

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Ross-Tech Employee
    Post Thanks / Like
    15 years of interfaces...

Post Thanks / Like
    For those of you going to SoWo this weekend, Peter and I will have a limited supply of our wired interfaces:

HEX-USB+CAN
    Micro-CAN
    KII-USB

15% off PLUS a hardy hand shake (while supplies last). If you bring your laptop, we can get the VCDS software installed and set up for you as well.

We will be in the picnic area of the public park, across the street from Big Daddy's.
    Last edited by Uwe; 05-13-2015 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Added link for SoWo
    Jef
    Ross Tech Support Team, Alpha Squad
    Auto-Scan, learn it, love it, live it... then check the fuses.

4. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts, jyoung8607 liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    What what what .........no prototypes!
    I feel really lucky with my original hot clue extension cables and fuses.

They all still work too.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

6. Likes vreihen liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about a super duper deal.... With a part ex?

I would like to part ex my HexCanUsb towards a HexNet and have the 15% off

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    This is the only place I'm announcing this sale, but I'm giving a few days advance notice this time, to give the fine folks who stop by here time to spread the word.
    I've shared a link to this thread with my fellow members of the Overweight Passat Club.

Are you really not going to mention your sale in that other place?

Jason

9. Likes Santos, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    Are you really not going to mention your sale in that other place?
    Dunno. Should I? I don't really post there anymore.
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    I've shared a link to this thread with my fellow members of the Overweight Passat Club.
    It's kinda ugly what VigLink did to your first sentence -- inserting a link to TireBuyer.com in the words "15th anniversary".

-Uwe-

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    It's kinda ugly what VigLink did to your first sentence -- inserting a link to TireBuyer.com in the words "15th anniversary".
    Jesus wept. I think Vortex only has VigLink vandalism enabled for browsers that aren't logged in. That's the only time I've see it over there.

I am accustomed to writing forum posts with frequent inline links, so I find VigLink's impersonation of my writing style especially offensive.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Actually, you're right. I wasn't logged in when I first hit that thread. Now that I'm logged in, the VigLink is gone.