Thread: retrofit matrix lights and rear end on a8 d4 2011

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

retrofit matrix lights and rear end on a8 d4 2011

hello

i wanted to post this in retrofit section but am not yet verified so i posted it here and i am looking for some help regarding my audi
    i have a 2011 audi a8 LED headlights option and i have a done the matrix retrofit .

i had to change the front bumper, bonnet, head lights, j519 unit, rear bumper, rear trunk and tail lights.

everything is good so far except the lights, for the rear lights i cannot make the turning signal to work like the new model i have it just blinking like the previous one.

and the big problem is the front headlights.

i cannot control anything in it, no high beam no low beam even i cant flash the high beam with the stick .
    and yes there is two types of matrix and i got the full led one , even the front turning signal is not working on the left side (driver side) only the right one is working and i got three error messages in the car.

the car is in dubai i visited few garages there but they couldn't make them work properly and they cant get rid of the errors in the instrument .

i got the front end from a salvage car nad the control modules or control computers the ones which in the headlights is from another salvage car ,
    one garage said that i have to get the car coded with the same codes that the salvage car has and one said no need to have the same codes

i need to get the lights working properly but i dont know what to do with it

any help will be appreciated even if i have to buy something online or pay for a codes or whatever am wiling to do .

thank you in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    You've seen How to Get Verified, right?

Once you do that, and have posted an Auto-Scan, we'll be happy to move this thread to the Retrofits section for you.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.