Sticky How to get Verified

DawieBotes

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=505956
Hi, finally got my bus put together enough to run the Hex V2. Registered today. Very happy :D. Please can I get verified? Used same email for Registration of the device as for my Forum profile email... (Might not have clicked the Pair with cloud account button.... :rolleyes:)

Warbeastxt

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=500812
If your status is something other than a "Verified" user, that means we could not find you in our customer records when you joined the forum. This could be due to one of following:

1) You didn't give us enough information. Perhaps you didn't provide a serial number, or maybe you're using a different e-mail address than when you bought your system. If you bought your system directly from Ross-Tech, you should be in our records. In that case, please e-mail us (Sales@Ross-Tech.com) and we'll look into it.

2) You bought your VCDS system from one of our resellers and you haven't registered the product with Ross-Tech yet. In that case you are not in our customer records, and can't get verified until after you do register.
  • If you have one of our older interfaces (anything other than a HEX-NET or HEX-V2) then please fill out this form -- it's free! Also, please put "Please check my forum status" in the 'Notes or Special Instructions' field of the form.
  • If you have a HEX-NET, please register it as described in the video in this post.
  • If you have a HEX-V2, please register it as described in the video in this post.
3) You bought a second-hand system and aren't eligible for support. You can still post in the New User section of the forum, but you won't get posting access to most of the rest of the forum unless/until you elect to transfer ownership of that system into your name. You can do that here at a cost of $99.

4) You bought an illegally pirated VCDS system. In that case, you're not really welcome here unless/until you decide to buy a real one. :thanks:

-Uwe-
thanks !

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

Jeiar

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=508305
Good evening is there are other way for verification ? I created my account prior receiving my HEX V2

Email sent with serial no. Thx in advance.

Dipz8p

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=494900
Just Submitted all my details, got the email back etc good to go. Now how to get verified? I got my VCDS from Marshall's Industrial in the uk :)

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

molphar

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=509729
"Register for the Ross-Tech Support Forum today. You may use your order number instead of an interface serial number to become a 'Verified Member'."

But why don't you mention that you will get accsess only to new user forum? I used paid order number and i've got here))

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
You may use your order number instead of an interface serial number to become a 'Verified Member'."

But why don't you mention that you will get accsess only to new user forum? I used paid order number and i've got here))
An order number allows us to correlate a forum member to our customer records, but he won't be a Verified User until after his order has shipped. ;)

-Uwe-

molphar

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=509729
Soooo, if order is shipped (not delivered) then it will be okay, thats coool. I can't wait )))) And i've desided to destroy my vasia copy!

Reactions: Uwe

Świerszczu

Reaction score
Hello, I'm not sure if I understand it correct. I own Hex-V2, but I'm not sure if someone registered it (I bought second hand). I should try to register it via sticker on it and then try to be verified. If it won't work I should just buy your software for 99$ (because somebody bought it before and signed it to my interface and rights to using it are not passed when buying interface). Am I correct?

Yeah I'm a pirate I guess, but I want to stop it, register everything etc.

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Hello, I'm not sure if I understand it correct. I own Hex-V2, but I'm not sure if someone registered it (I bought second hand). I should try to register it via sticker on it and then try to be verified. If it won't work I should just buy your software for 99$ (because somebody bought it before and signed it to my interface and rights to using it are not passed when buying interface). Am I correct?

Yeah I'm a pirate I guess, but I want to stop it, register everything etc.
If your HEX-V2 is genuine then you're not a pirate just unregistered - as I understand it.

• Agree

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Ok, I’m going to check it later today. Looks legit, but I never looked for serial number TBH
Easiest way is to post a picture of the HEX-V2 showing the serial number - then Uwe and team will be able to tell the status of the cable.

Back