Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get Verified

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I'm a verified member yet I am not able to post a new thread to the "how to and tips" section. Any idea what's up?

Thanks, Treg Man

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Treg Man View Post
    Hi I'm a verified member yet I am not able to post a new thread to the "how to and tips" section. Any idea what's up?

Thanks, Treg Man
    Normal users (even ones who are Verified) cannot start new threads in that section. Please start your thread somewhere else and ask us to consider moving it there.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi i have genuine equipment which i bought new and entered the serial number upon joining just realized i am not verified if you can help please

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyq View Post
    hi i have genuine equipment which i bought new and entered the serial number upon joining just realized i am not verified if you can help please
    Have you filled out the product registration form as explained in the first post of this thread?

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    Have you filled out the product registration form as explained in the first post of this thread?

-Uwe-

when i originally tried i could not complete the form due to the short serial number on the interface as mine is from ilexa in the uk i have the long serial number but the short one from interface i dont have as it says supplied by ilexa and their contact details on it retrying again same issue dont have a short serial anything else i can do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyq View Post
    when i originally tried i could not complete the form due to the short serial number on the interface as mine is from ilexa in the uk i have the long serial number but the short one from interface i dont have as it says supplied by ilexa and their contact details on it retrying again same issue dont have a short serial anything else i can do?
    Is there a number on it that starts with "ILX"? If there is, please use that as your certificate number. You only need to put valid data in two of the three fields in that section of the form.

-Uwe-

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi team
    I am sure that I have completed the form in the past and I have bought an original VCDS. I have posted in the forum before and under my profile it says that I am verified member.
    Can someone please tell me why I can not post anything?
    Thanks

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just registered and didn't include "Please check my forum status"
    Can you do that for me please?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by golab21 View Post
    I just registered and didn't include "Please check my forum status"
    Can you do that for me please?
    Yep. Verified.

-Uwe-

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have now registered and didn't include "Please check my forum status"
    Can you do that for me please I an new to using this and need help?