hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

marimsa

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=361751
If your status is something other than a "Verified" user, that means we could not find you in our customer records when you joined the forum. This could be due to one of following:

1) You didn't give us enough information. Perhaps you didn't provide a serial number, or maybe you're using a different e-mail address than when you bought your system. If you bought your system directly from Ross-Tech, you should be in our records. In that case, please PM me and I'll look into it.

2) You bought your VCDS system from one of our resellers and you haven't registered the product with Ross-Tech yet. In that case you are not in our customer records, and can't get verified until after you do register.
  • If you have one of our older interfaces (anything other than a HEX-NET or HEX-V2) then please fill out this form -- it's free! Also, please put "Please check my forum status" in the 'Notes or Special Instructions' field of the form.
  • If you have a HEX-NET, please register it as described in the video in this post.
  • If you have a HEX-V2, please register it as described in the video in this post.
3) You bought a second-hand system and aren't eligible for support. You can still post in the New User section of the forum, but you won't get posting access to most of the rest of the forum unless/until you elect to transfer ownership of that system into your name. You can do that here at a cost of $99.

4) You bought an illegally pirated VCDS system. In that case, you're not really welcome here unless/until you decide to buy a real one. :thanks:

-Uwe-
Hi,

Added my serial number but I am still no verfied user and can mot post in support forum. Kindly ask for you help.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hi,

Added my serial number but I am still no verfied user and can mot post in support forum. Kindly ask for you help.
OK, it would have been more straightforward if you had used the same e-mail address for the forum and the product registration. ;)

hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

Kybor

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=190643
If your status is something other than a "Verified" user, that means we could not find you in our customer records when you joined the forum. This could be due to one of following:

1) You didn't give us enough information. Perhaps you didn't provide a serial number, or maybe you're using a different e-mail address than when you bought your system. If you bought your system directly from Ross-Tech, you should be in our records. In that case, please PM me and I'll look into it.

2) You bought your VCDS system from one of our resellers and you haven't registered the product with Ross-Tech yet. In that case you are not in our customer records, and can't get verified until after you do register.
  • If you have one of our older interfaces (anything other than a HEX-NET or HEX-V2) then please fill out this form -- it's free! Also, please put "Please check my forum status" in the 'Notes or Special Instructions' field of the form.
  • If you have a HEX-NET, please register it as described in the video in this post.
  • If you have a HEX-V2, please register it as described in the video in this post.
3) You bought a second-hand system and aren't eligible for support. You can still post in the New User section of the forum, but you won't get posting access to most of the rest of the forum unless/until you elect to transfer ownership of that system into your name. You can do that here at a cost of $99.

4) You bought an illegally pirated VCDS system. In that case, you're not really welcome here unless/until you decide to buy a real one. :thanks:

-Uwe-
I have hex+can

-Uwe-
I have

-Uwe-
I have hex+can dual-k&can HC[redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I have hex+can dual-k&can HC[redacted]
Cool. That HEX+CAN has never been registered with us. I suggest you do so, per the instructions that you quoted three times.

-Uwe-

KynanDav

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
PM me the serial number from the About screen in VCDS please.

-Uwe-
May i do the same? i cant seem to register my HEX V2..

also is it necessary to be registered for it to work at clearing codes? as im having trouble clearing codes that i should be fixed

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

N9452079

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=137308
Hi,

I bought VCDS a while ago but didn't register until recently and I am unable to get my account verified. I bought from Ilexa here in the UK.

Thanks

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I bought VCDS a while ago but didn't register until recently and I am unable to get my account verified. I bought from Ilexa here in the UK.
Have you read the first post of this thread? You must register your interface with us in order to get verified.

-Uwe-

TonypC

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=431891
How do I no if account if verified?

N9452079

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=137308
Have you read the first post of this thread? You must register your interface with us in order to get verified.

-Uwe-
Yes. Sorry, I forgot to say that I am unable to register using the method mentioned. I cannot get the registration form to appear. I can succesfully do the port test from the options screen, but after I click ok to close the port test window I don't have the config button next to the test button. Instead I have a button that says LEDs.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Yes. Sorry, I forgot to say that I am unable to register using the method mentioned. I cannot get the registration form to appear. I can succesfully do the port test from the options screen, but after I click ok to close the port test window I don't have the config button next to the test button. Instead I have a button that says LEDs.
That's because you have an older, HEX+CAN interface. Instructions for those are also in the first post of this thread.

-Uwe-

Kaiser1970

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433917
Hi,
I cannot register/verify my newly bought HEX-NET.
Following registration video, I am stuck at VCIConfig page. Under Select Interface I don't see anything. What's strange is Port Test from VCDS main Page says OK, Interface Found, Type: Hex-Net and so on.
Please Advise.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I cannot register/verify my newly bought HEX-NET.
Following registration video, I am stuck at VCIConfig page. Under Select Interface I don't see anything. What's strange is Port Test from VCDS main Page says OK, Interface Found, Type: Hex-Net and so on.
Please Advise.
Unplug the HEX-NET. Wait 10 seconds. Plug it back in. Start VCIConfig manually rather than via VCDS. Does it then see the HEX-NET?

If not, chances are you have some other software being grabby with HID devices. Use MSConfig to disable all Start-Up programs and all non-Microsoft services. Reboot your computer.

Or just try registering it on a different computer; you don't need to install VCDS, you just need VCIConfig and hidapi.dll (both can be found in the folder where you installed VCDS).

-Uwe-

Kaiser1970

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433917
Solved. Had to install VCDS temporarily on another computer with older W10 and no Antivirus.
Please verify my Forums account.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

Kaiser1970

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433917
Norton Security Premium 2021

erx

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432074
Hello. I bought HEX-V2 cable from Finland and I also registered. Could you verify me? Thank you.

Back