Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: How to get Verified

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello after the recording of the cable when I use it continue to count down with the words MUST REGISTER IN ... USER!
    now I'm at 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cristian View Post
    hello after the recording of the cable when I use it continue to count down with the words MUST REGISTER IN ... USER!
    now I'm at 2
    From our end, it looks like you have not "finalized" the registration of the cable using the Transaction ID that we sent you, as described in the first video here.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I had entered the data that had been sent to me, now how can I insert them again?
    thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cristian View Post
    Hello, I had entered the data that had been sent to me, now how can I insert them again?
    thank you
    Looks like you figured it out? It seems to be Finalized right around the time you wrote the above message.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

5. Likes cristian liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all
    Added the serial number on profile but still not a verified user after 2 days and also the option to add serial number on my profile is not visible anymore.
    Is there any delay on processing this or I did something wrong?
    Thanks

L.E.

Trying to enter the transaction ID but can't connect .......keep getting couldn't connect to server , Outgoing TCP port 11000 , Test result : FAIL.
    I checked and both my firewall and my router dosen't block the port 11000 but don't know why the port is still not open
    Last edited by razvanrudy; 10-06-2018 at 08:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by razvanrudy View Post
    Hi all
    Added the serial number on profile but still not a verified user after 2 days and also the option to add serial number on my profile is not visible anymore.
    Is there any delay on processing this or I did something wrong?
    You joined the forum a few days before you registered the product. There's nothing in the forum software to alert us if a user adds a serial number after the fact, so the only way to deal with this is for you to rattle our cage, as you've done here. You're now Verified.

Quote Originally Posted by razvanrudy View Post
    Trying to enter the transaction ID but can't connect .......keep getting couldn't connect to server , Outgoing TCP port 11000 , Test result : FAIL.
    I checked and both my firewall and my router dosen't block the port 11000 but don't know why the port is still not open
    There was a problem with the server for a while this morning. It has since been corrected and from this end, it looks like you've gotten your registration finalized as well?

-Uwe-

8. Likes razvanrudy liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Helo, i have registered my vcds cable, i got mail from Linda, but still i cant post in forum, could somebody check why ?
    Thanks
    Tomas

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dinamikas View Post
    Helo, i have registered my vcds cable, i got mail from Linda, but still i cant post in forum, could somebody check why ?
    Thanks
    Tomas
    Color me confused. Your status is "Verified VCDS User".

-Uwe-

Verified VCDS User Sweaty Sweater's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PM'd

12. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi admins,

is there a way to change my serial number?
    I can't find a field in my profile settings.

thx