Sticky How to get Verified

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
If your status is something other than a "Verified" user, that means we could not find you in our customer records when you joined the forum. This could be due to one of following:

1) You didn't give us enough information. Perhaps you didn't provide a serial number, or maybe you're using a different e-mail address than when you bought your system. If you bought your system directly from Ross-Tech, you should be in our records. In that case, please e-mail us (Sales@Ross-Tech.com) and we'll look into it.

2) You bought your VCDS system from one of our resellers and you haven't registered the product with Ross-Tech yet. In that case you are not in our customer records, and can't get verified until after you do register.
  • If you have one of our older interfaces (anything other than a HEX-NET or HEX-V2) then please fill out this form -- it's free! Also, please put "Please check my forum status" in the 'Notes or Special Instructions' field of the form.
  • If you have a HEX-NET, please register it as described in the video in this post.
  • If you have a HEX-V2, please register it as described in the video in this post.
3) You bought a second-hand system and aren't eligible for support. You can still post in the New User section of the forum, but you won't get posting access to most of the rest of the forum unless/until you elect to transfer ownership of that system into your name. You can do that here at a cost of $99.

4) You bought an illegally pirated VCDS system. In that case, you're not really welcome here unless/until you decide to buy a real one. :thanks:

-Uwe-

Last edited:

JokerSaint

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=256508
Hi have try to submit info, new user here Sweden did not fount any stickers on my cables.

/Robert

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hi have try to submit info, new user here Sweden did not fount any stickers on my cables.
PM me the serial number from the About screen in VCDS please.

-Uwe-

JokerSaint

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=256508
on my way to car now.

/robert

JokerSaint

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=256508
Filed
/robert

Stevvee

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=234244
Hello. I miss to write "Please check my forum status" when i reg My vcds. Can somebody do that for me now :)?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hello. I miss to write "Please check my forum status" when i reg My vcds. Can somebody do that for me now :)?
Done!

-Uwe-

VR6_MTL

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=167897
Done for me

Reactions: Uwe

A6_C6

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=146343
HI There Admin , I have registered my product and been verified by Linda via email this morning ( uk time ) yet I am not able to post , I have an issue which needs addressing ASAP , please can you verify me ASAP ? many thanks Martin

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
HI There Admin , I have registered my product and been verified by Linda via email this morning ( uk time ) yet I am not able to post , I have an issue which needs addressing ASAP , please can you verify me ASAP ? many thanks Martin
If you're not able to post, how did you post that? ;)

You're Verified now.

-Uwe-

fireman

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=265759
Hi,
I submitted the form last night but forgot to add "please check my forum status" could you please verify.

Thanks
Barry

Reactions: Uwe

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I submitted the form last night but forgot to add "please check my forum status" could you please verify.
Verified! :)

-Uwe-

mattylondon

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=219022
Hi, I also forgot to add "please check my forum status". How long till I'm a verified member?

Thanks
Matt

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Not long -- once you rattle my cage. :)

-Uwe-

claitero

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240949
Hi,

I once have been verified and yet can't post on the forum... Sent email through the feedback form over a week ago and no answer... Please advise me what I need to do to get this sorted.

Thanks

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I once have been verified and yet can't post on the forum... Sent email through the feedback form over a week ago and no answer... Please advise me what I need to do to get this sorted. Thanks
Of course you can post to the forum, as evidenced by the above post.

As to why you weren't verified yet: You joined the forum on May 5th. But you didn't register your system with us today, May 16th, a Sunday. In addition, you did not mention "Please check my forum status" when you registered your system. The only tie between the two is purely manual...

-Uwe-

Dutchie

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=125479
Hi, some how im not verified, althoug i own a HEX-net. Maybe a a slip up in the settings?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

Gone

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=117178
how do I post a question to this thread or any other

on the bottom of each page it says I cant post new or edit or send upload
showthread.php?3462-Security-code-for-09-cent-electro-skoda-superb-2014-and-disable-ESP

Back