Verification

Auto Elite

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230843
Hi there ,

I've filled out the Verification Form about a week ago, but I still can't post in the main sections of the forum.

Does anyone know how long it takes to go through as I have a few questions for potential jobs.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
How long it takes depends on coordination. Linda processes those support registrations while I handle the forum administration. The two are not directly linked. If a person joins the forum and is already registered with us, they're a Verified member immediately. If they join the forum and register for support later, unless they put something about the forum in the Notes field of the registration form, nothing further will be done. And of course if the e-mail addresses used are different (or if one of them contains a typo), that complicates things even more. ;)

-Uwe-

PS: Moving to Forum Support and Feedback

Auto Elite

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230843
Thanks for your reply Uwe,

I purchased the software and lead around a month ago, is it best to register for support as well as the forum

Thanks

Anthony

Auto Elite

Dana

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
You are good to go Anthony. I see you registered with us for technical support (using this form) already and you are a Verified VCDS User in forum at this time.

If you need help with that 2014 Skoda BT inquiry please post in the Tweaks section. The complete Auto-Scan would be helpful so we can see what type of factory BT the car was born with and if it can be eliminated diagnostically. If you believe the BT was a retrofit please post the inquiry in the Retrofits section instead.

Edit, I just realized that 2014 Skoda BT email dated back to 1/9/2015 .. so that could be a bad example on my behalf.

Back