VCDS Serial number
C?ID=364459

ai_Ingo

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56975
InkedUnbenannt_LI.jpg I think this is your problem. The membrane probably has a crack, so the boost pressure cannot build up properly. It is a diverter valve and only opens when the throttle valve is closed. It prevents the air column from braking or damaging the turbine. The air is bypassed the turbine. If there is now a small crack, a small part of the boost pressure is lost through the bypass under load. The valve is on your vehicle In the housing on the suction side of the turbocharger, you can reach it from below.

Last edited:

Stopro92

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=364459
The turbo is brand new together with the dv valve because the old one was cracked at the exhaust outlet.

The problem is that I want to give the car to the tuner for tuning but I see that it has losses in power so I would like to adjust the serial power before tuning.

Last edited:

Stopro92

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=364459
We also exchange it with the turbo

Stopro92

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=364459
I do not think that FOD would take place, but I am also wondering that the maximum speed in this Audi is 210km / h and the blockade in the controller is set to 250km / h.

ai_Ingo

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56975
Maybe it is a damage or a leak in the boost pressure system,as Jack mentioned. If you remove the hose from the throttle valve, you can pressurize the system with an appropriate adapter. So towards the intercooler and turbocharger. be sure to use a pressure reducer. the maximum pressure should not exceed 0.5 bar. if there is a leak somewhere, you will be able to hear it.

Stopro92

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=364459
I looked at the intake system and I don't see any leaks anywhere, it seems to me that the problem may be the engine driver, I have the impression that something was once done with it. And what do you think about these injection corrections from logs that I added? I think they are a bit too big?

Back