Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hvac buttons reversed polarity off now means on and On means off STRANGE

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ignition on, engine off? That means Basic settings carried out, so I don't quite get the error.

And seems that you also need to do the compressor run in basic setting. That needs engine to be running. Problem was that I was never able to do the compressor run in basic setting with VCDS, I had to use ODIS to complete it.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey downtime, thanks for your replays, i dont get it either man today i lost AC is well now it was working alright but I dont hear the compressor clutch activating on vcds meassuring block for Hvac (A/C regulating valve 0.650mAmps / 75% / NA / refrigirant circuit pressure 6.1bar

how ever on measuring block 054 refrigerant pressure/temperature sensor (G395) i believe there's a fault in the temperature as i have a 1 digit please take a look at this picture https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater and let me know what you think, please

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you get any errors in vcds autoscan?

My understanding is that the compressor clutch is not activated if the compressor run in basic setting is not done. AC does not work.

What exactly was done to the car for it to lose the basic settings? Have you changed the AC control panel or what happened?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get any error codes for HVAC, nothing has been changed, AC stopped working as of 2 days ago.... I can run basic setting for AC using vcds chn 2 but I don't hear the clutch engaging, I am assuming something no do with the g395 sensor

as when I am looking at measuring block 054 I get temperature fault