Automatic front wipers audi a3 2018 "facelift"

poxvirus

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
Hi!
I have an Audi a3 sportback quattro 2.0TFSI from 2018, "facelift" model. Light/rain sensor was not mounted when I bought it. Thus I installed it myself along with the new lights selector. Just after the hardware installation automatic wipers work fine without vcds coding. Then I had to "play" several hours to make the automatic lights to work through adaptation in the electric central (09 module). But with now the wipers are not rain-regulated. I'm back to normal wipers (standard intermittent/slow/quick).

Here is an adpmap. If someone can help me..... (There is no module 09 coding possibility with this new car, everything has to be done via adaptation)
I would like: 1) to have rain-regulated front wipers and 2) Be able to have automatic wipers selection in the MMI.

Thanks in advance for any help.

adpmap

Code:
Removed.   Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not acceptable here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

poxvirus

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
I didn't realize my vcds was not legitimate ! I bought it from a french website ([redacted]) They claim it's official !!! Sorry, not my kind to stole hard work from people....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Uwe

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Definitely fake. Here's a big clue:

"Ce produit ne se met pas à jour en ligne !"

I suggest you send it back and demand a full refund. Also open a case with your payment processor (PayPal?)

-Uwe-

Back