Thread: Skoda Fabia estate vs hatchback

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Skoda Fabia estate vs hatchback

Hi guys, quick question, does anyone know if the front end of a skoda fabia mk3 (2017) hatchback compatible with the skoda fabia estate, same year? Wing, bonnet and bumper.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

Never touched one, never worked on one, but... I had a look at the Skoda parts catalog on the website www.partslink24.com and it would appear they are the same parts.. up to the build date of [29.07.2018].

There are three bumper covers; a plain one, one for headlight washers and one for parking aid. There is no mention of "hatchback" or "Combi" as with the other parts (rear end, etc). ref: 2015 - 2018 Fabia

I see only one fender (wing) for each side, Right and Left.. Things like the roof are different for the "hatchback" vs. the "Combi".

There are also three hoods (bonnets); One is up to [23.08.2015], another is from [24.08.2015] to [31.07.2017] and the other is from [31.07.2017 ->], but again, no mention of "hatchback" or "Combi".
    (By the way, the hood part numbers all are superseded by one part number [6V0-823-031-F], so .. yea.. there is just one hood part number now... )

So I would say yes, these parts should be interchangeable, but double check my research with your local parts department by VIN with www.partslink24.com.

Hope this helps,

drpeter

3. Likes Uwe, PetrolDave, NZDubNurd liked this post