Golf MK7 retrofiting folding mirror problem

Niccolo

Reaction score
Hello,
I have retrofting to my Golf mk7 comfortline (2015) the folding mirror but since the fisrt day i encountered some problems:

My Hardware number of driver door CU was 5q4959393B and so i had to change it, i bought a 5q4959593 and it come with autohold and door contact error so i switched again to another CU 5q4959593B and now everything look okay, but after some day my eletric windows start act realy weird [video]https://photos.app.goo.gl/9wNaTW6tCH3zwE1F7[/video] it happens every few days or so totaly random, in 3 months i didnt undestand how to reproduce it or what is causing it, the only thing i know is when i scan for error it tell me the CU have no basic setting configured, and if i calibrate it thought OBD or with the manual method everything start working again.
Now i dont have a VCDS, just an obdeleven11 because it was more cheaper and i didnt need many things so i dont know what to do, i didnt try to put back the original CU yet, and im not even sure if i configured the new one (coming from a skoda) all i did was doing adaptions and long coding for enable the mirror!

Sorry for my english but im italian!

Viking

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=151455
Unfortunately the forum here is specifically for Owners of VCDS.

As you''re a customer of OBD11, you should contact them for support with their tool.

Reactions: Uwe

Niccolo

Reaction score
Hm it is been 3 months im trying to ask on OBD forum or other VW forum, but i dont get any help.. im just asking for some help about mechanical problem or maybe coding problem, the tool is realy a problem for asking support? if it is realy need i can borrow one from friend

Viking

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=151455
It's a requirement to post a complete Autoscan with VCDS here, and if you can loan it from your friend then that will certainly help. I hope your friend has a genuine registered copy...

Back