C?ID=57337

TheRenegade

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=325838
Hi guys,

Just a bit of an update. I've managed to source a whole new tank with the pump/heater assembly attached to it. It seems like it's cheaper to buy the tank and pump/heater as opposed to the pump alone. I've also found a new injector with the same part number as DrPeter suggested so that will be here next week. I just need to find someone to do it. I would attempt it myself but I have no way of raising the car high enough.

Once it has been replaced, is there any recalibration that needs doing?

TheRenegade

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=325838
Hello everyone. The issue has finally been sorted!

The new tank arrived along with pump/sensor/heater unit. The garage I had arranged it with let me down at the 11th hour. Reluctant to wait any longer I pulled out the tools and went at it myself. The hardest part was probably getting the hoses off. That and a 10 minute wait for the AdBlue to drain :D.

The pump seems to have a newer part number than the one I had in my car. Once secured, the rest was done via VCDS. It seems like the issue didn't go away until I drove the car for about half a mile.

I do still need to completely top up the tank as I only had a 10 Litre/2.2 Gallon one at home. I'm happy that the issue has been solved though.

@DrPeter
As you suggested, I also replaced the injector to the latest variant.

All in all it was a pain while it was present but with help from you guys, it's been sorted. So thanks very much for the help. I guess the only thing that needs doing now is an ECU software upgrade.

Remonto centras

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=179259
Hello guys
I have the same problem with the audi A4 2016 2.0D 110kw
I do not perform a full scan because the same error occurs on the entire car.

9645 - Reductant
P20E8 00 [101] - Pressure too Low
Not Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear

We replaced the entire scr tank and the problem was not resolved. changed again (because we put used). The problem remains. In addition to VCDS diagnostics, we also use ODIS(its saying: a reducing agent system failure is currently displayed in the instrument cluster. This was triggered by malfunction in the engine or SRC control module "active inducement), which offers a short run. Yesterday we drove 40km, did not help. The pump is not activated and a pressure error occurs after a while. Nothing happens during the output test of the pump. Maybe we restarting system somehow wrong or smth....

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Back