Wiring and coding matrix Led Audi S7 2014

Proxx

Reaction score
Hi,
Im trying to do retrofit from full Led pre facelift to matrix Led lights. I dont need active high beam becouse i dont have a camera for that. I need Just simple high beam etc. I do some wiring to start drl, turn signal and low beam. Still need high beam and cornering/weather lights. I Just ordered modul 4H4907357E to change my current. Anybody have a wiring which need to be done and coding? Many thanks in advance.

Viking

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=151455
Do you own VCDS? If so, please post a full autoscan from the vehicle.

Reactions: Uwe

MARTYJ200

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=396970
Hi I am doing a few retro fits to my Audi A7, I have bought vcds registered it and joined this forum for support. I’m not entirely sure how to start a new thread or if I can? Any help would be great thanks martin

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Hi I am doing a few retro fits to my Audi A7, I have bought vcds registered it and joined this forum for support. I’m not entirely sure how to start a new thread or if I can? Any help would be great thanks martin
Best to start a new thread, go to the Retrofit Forum (because you're doing a retrofit!) and click on the "Start A New Thread" button at the top left.

Don't forget to include a full unedited VCDS Auto-Scan - see my sig for a How-To link.

Reactions: Uwe

cinek2004

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=326815
Did You managed to convert from Led to Matrix? I've sent You PM.

Back