Battery history data question

Deano996turbo

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
Hi im new here and this is my first post.

Id like to know if anyone can share any more info regarding battery history data. Most of them i find are in raw data however this q7 i had i found formatted data which is much easier to decipher.

So this vehicle was not driven in 2 days, the following pic is a snapshot from energy critical values . As you can see the entry is for the 18th may (which was the day it was last driven )

Am i right in saying the vehicle had its parking lights on and was standing in that condition for 12.2 hours.

Ive had conflicting opinions, some say no thats not the cause because the can bus awake says 0. But then my question would be why would it record this entry and what does the standing time of 12.2 hrs represent.

Others say yes it has clearly been left standing for 12.2 hrs with the parking lights on .

When i got to it , the battery was on 5v and accepting 8amps after 5 min run, state of charge was 1%. So safe to say something has drained the battery which matches with my interpretation of the above data .

Can anyone confirm this

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Dean

https://imgbb.com/

Back