Changing LED Headlight Seat Ibiza 6F

Atal3at

Reaction score
Hello Guys

I have a store selling spare parts
I have sold many headlights to Seat Leon 5F & Ibiza 6F before and it was a plug and play process

From what i know for the ibiza for example that it has 3 headlights variants
6F1941007A from late 2017 to mid 2018
6F1941007B from mid 2018 to mid 2019
6F1941007C from mid 2019 to late 2019
Then the part number has been replaced to thia
6F1941773A

The A and B headlights worked by headlight ballast 7P5941591AD
The C and the new headlight works with 7P5941591AH which has the updated SW

I have sold a headlight with Part number 6F1941007A to a client who has 2020 ibiza he has
The new ballast
The indicator , DRL and High Beam are working fine

But low beam isn’t working

I had the same problem with another client who to a headlight for a leon and he fitted it in the dealer
He called me and said that the low beam isn’t working then after a couple of minutes he called me and told me that the technician made it work after coding it

I want to know what coding is needed .. i have an Obdeleven
I’ll be buying Vcds soon but for the time being i guess obdeleven can do all the adaptations and long codings

Viking

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=151455
VCDS is a requirement for getting assistance on this forum. The forum is owned and run by Ross Tech for customers who purchase their product. As you currently have OBDeleven, then the manufacturers of that product should offer support for their customers.

Reactions: Uwe

Atal3at

Reaction score
I know mate .. i’m not trying to do an advertisement to another product i’m just asking about help
And I thought that this forum is an open forum for help

If i had such a support on the other forum i would have fixed the problem

Viking

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=151455
This particular forum section is "New user" section, where new customers (not yet verified) can post questions to be answered. That is, Ross Tech customers before they're given full access to the main forum once their purchase is verified.

Currently you don't have a VCDS cable, so your options here are very limited. Once you've met that requirement then you'll get a more comprehensive reply to your problem, but be aware that it's also a requirement to post an autoscan from the vehicle in question showing the particular faults you're trying to address.

Back