Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: FOD PROJECT PISTON SLAP + BLOW BY BE GONE + 1 = 4 & THICK RING FUN EXPERIMENT!

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't engines run more efficient and cooler at slower speeds lasting much longer and could be more controlled combustion, hence much lower or almost no NOx?

PUCC is more feasible & it's coming!

https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthr...clamation-NOx!

HCCI huh.......?

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Can I get one of those black wrist bands?
    Shipped .......
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

3. Likes iichel, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Shipped .......
    Thank you Mr JackAss

5. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts, NZDubNurd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    While the '10 Tiggy 2.0L engine did not, the '06 A4 2.0L did from brand new. Audi told me it was normal to use at least a quart per 5000 miles..
    The V8 in the B7 RS4 was notorious on owners forums for relatively high oil consumption - some owners were seeing it as high as a litre per 1000 miles, but personally I saw zero usage for the first 5000 miles after a service but gradually increasing after that to use a litre in the next 5000 miles (this pattern was consistent until I sold it with 87000 miles on the clock) - which is when I would have it serviced.

The deciding factor in oil consumption seemed to be driving style from new for the first few thousand miles, those who "drove it like they stole it" from new were more likely to see higher oil consumption.

7. Likes Jack@European_Parts, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems more like a failure of reclamation process of PCV being inadequate by design and poor sealed piston to ring clearances being inconsistent?

Driving behavior will absolutely make a difference, however, a car like this, it is expected, so design should be better, no?

No reason to send oil vapors to an intake process without its own pro vent process to separate it.

The entire plugged intake ports is a bunch of bullshit and it should not happen on any car!

It is not just overlap or oil down the valve stem is it & if it is it should be double sealed & with a gravity oil drain port by scraper, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    This is why Bruce.......

10. Likes Bruce liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stage 1

Select engine candidate with the best of the best in reliability and cost to break down to experiment with.

Document which is useful online has nice DTC table and spec chart.

https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/20...62541-7690.pdf

Now I know what I have to exceed....

https://iaspub.epa.gov/otaqpub/displ...d=34556&flag=1
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 05-22-2020 at 09:54 AM.

12. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inspection break down commences the pile of parts and summation of poor peoples needs that begin as part of process to help someone truly deserving & confidentially to protect identity.

The dude doesn't even know it yet either, it's a surprise, shhhh it's a secret!

He needs a head........they just got it, well as soon as I take it off after getting on engine stand...
    Over heat due to water pump plastic made of straw & human feces and yeah this one had a plastic one too WTF!

Okay the lift helped im here solo

Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 05-22-2020 at 12:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay head is off and test fit number 1 for mind measurements from being Majestic.

line up bore and start the drop of the upper deck

inching in....

she is taking it......

a bit more oh she is fresh and tight...different angle

........... it's in

oh yeah even bottomed out.....sandbar prize achieved!

15. Likes Uwe, NZDubNurd, PetrolDave, jyoung8607 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    BLOCK PREP COMMENCES

Remove pan, pump and sump pickup splash.

Looks good inside.......

Add some black paint.......after blasted and picked to clean it up for work environment.

Pistons and rods removed, still looks good...

Closer look inspections commence......

RODS CRANK AND SPRAYER'S GETTING NIXED!

YUK! INVERTED TRAPEZOID'S ......

17. Likes Uwe liked this post