Thread: VCDS support Porsche Macan 95B

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

VCDS support Porsche Macan 95B

Hi,

for some odd reason I'm experiencing small car fever

I am thinking about exchanging my Tiguan for 2014 - 2015 Porsche Macan S diesel. The prices for those start to be very tempting and it's an intriguing thought to own a Porsche at least once in your life.

The second hand cars I've been looking usually don't have ACC or are missing blind spot warning etc.

Question is that how well VCDS supports Porsche's that share the platform with VAG cars? Macan is sharing it's chassis with Q5. Reason I'm asking is that of course I'm looking for retrofit options and ACC seems to be plausible retrofit except the coding part which is a bit trickier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Here is ascan of similar vehicle: https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthr...S-(incomplete)

As You can see there is no ASAM data for it. Otherwise it "could" be usable with vcds.

But I guess PIWIS3 would be best for diagnostic. It's similar to ODIS, but not excact.
    I am a VW Freak - Le WV Freaks OR Come visit me at my work with ODIS concerns - FORSS ODIS GeKo/FaZit access for VW/AUDI/Škoda
    The world is my oyster...

3. Likes downtime liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed that yes Already quite good, at least possible to read if there are errors in the modules.

I read about PWIS but that seems to have same ”issue” as with ODIS. Without factory connection, not that usable

Not so many Macans have ACC and that seems to be a doable retrofit. Someone had installed it to Panamera ex-factory and only real issue was activation of the ACC module with PWIS.