Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allegedly Assembled in USA in GA, however, with who's stamped Fortune Cookie Steel?

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plate it up!
    From mailbox to the lawnmower or any home appliance, it's all the same.

The reason I call it all Fortune cookie steel, because you never know what the future will be and it always breaks the same way as the cookie.

Did you know, Fortune cookie steel say, useful life only as good as the day you buy it, don't worry we sell you more next week, order take about ten minutes I get right to you and it come with bonus free N95 mask and gloves too & to move it since paint is coated with cancer causing lead like children toys and poisoned dog food, you want baby formula?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post

Shame...... Husqvarna was a favorite for me & for most equipment in past or off road bikes, now it's just a name & attached too a steaming land mine pile in the lawn!
    For myself I have found that for Husqvarna 1/4 or even 1/3 of price is just because of it's famous brand name...
    For example, I have Italian OleoMac 956 chain saw. When I bought it 15 years ago it was 1/3 cheaper then Husqvarna chain saw with similar displacement and power. And it's engine is developed by Husqvarna. Italians just bought rights to produce it. Nothing broken for all 15 years. And it was used not only for cutting some branches in the garden

Picture is from Google, but illustrates for what type of work I have used it on weekends

3. Likes Dana, Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    My thirty year old Honda lawnmower has a molded plastic deck, it still looks and runs good
    Dave

2008 Volkswagen Passat Wagon VR6 3.6L 4Motion

5. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I have a plastic shelf I bought in Sam's club 25 years ago too and it still stands straight and without a bow in it.

Try to find it now built of same quality and it's unobtainable!

The Craftsman tractor I got out of garbage last year came with a bagger bucket set was built in 1991 and is amazingly built better than the H tractor I bought 4 years ago.

I'm considering installing electronic hydraulic power steering from VAG or a later ATV.
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

7. Likes MartinsX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I took CARB off today and it was filled with Ethanol shit paste residue & plugging up main jet as it pools at very bottom of float bowl.

Still didn't plastic weld the grass deflector but soon.
    Runs nice now and engine no longer jumps around!

I reused everything except air cleaner!

9. Likes Uwe, NZDubNurd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    AS YOU CAN SEE I'M MOWING GRASS AGAIN....

OKAY PREP TIME ON PLASTIC WELDER PREHEAT !
    MAN THIS TOOL HAS SAVED ME SO MUCH MONEY OVER LAST 30 YEARS AND CONSUMERS!

THAT CRACK IS OUT OF CONTROL.......

DISHES ARE DONE

GOOD ENOUGH FOR LAWN MOWER CLIPPINGS

11. Likes Uwe, Boki Ar, PetrolDave, MartinsX, jyoung8607 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you can get by that guy's shtick, his videos tend to be well done.

Post Thanks / Like