Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2009 Jetta_Need Code for MK60EC1_Please Help :)

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you don't see the legacy part numbers which fall into the criteria of the alleged recall in the NHTSA PDF link?

You do realize 379 is legacy & dropped part number versus 375 being the new superseded part number, right?

Dont you know Hill hold can be selected and set or not set in configuration string of either part number as a function, just like other AECD controls such as start stop?

Don't you see this is why we look up PR codes to see if the vehicles original conformity certificate and build criteria are a match for part number or to establish confirmed configuration to not aid you or others in a possible change that would allegedly be illegal?

You could plug in the old part and scan it to see part numbers and coding right?
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 04-19-2020 at 03:28 AM.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

2. Likes Fredrick Awuor liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get what ur saying with the numbers, I don't have a previous autoscan, module, paperwork, or anything else. Just the car with zeros:/ lol.. I’ll upload the scan for 375AN in a week or two. I’m not trying to be diff, I’m a super cool mellow person just kickin it.. I don’t like paying others to do stuff I can do. Initially I was blind to the recall, this cars issue. And so on.. but it will all be alright.

4. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts, Dana liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get what ur saying with the numbers, I don't have a previous autoscan, module, paperwork, or anything else. Just the car with zeros:/ lol.. I’ll upload the scan for 375AN in a week or two. I’m not trying to be diff, I’m a super cool mellow person just kickin it.. I don’t like paying others to do stuff I can do. Initially I was blind to the recall, this cars issue. And so on.. but it will all be alright.

It would be even better to get reimbursement & when all said and done on your own too write a letter to get it?

You're smart enough to get what I'm saying right and that I'm just looking out for you?

Would be even better to get reimbursement for buying VCDS since it was needed to do this repair in addition to your time and the actual module too, especially when the Forum becomes a date time stamp to prove it all?

Respect and thank you for your Military service and value system by the way!
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

6. Likes Tcol, Dana liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the correct module is installed (either good used 1K0 907 379 AD -or- the new repair kit 1K0 907 375 AN) I believe you will have success with this coding:

113B400D49290001880F02E5921C00413000

After the Coding is accepted, make sure to complete the G85 calibration prior to exiting the module so it doesn't zero on you. The Replacement steps on this page apply and there's a video located in the MK60EC1 ABS FAQ.

8. Likes Tcol, Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    That code is correct, I bought it off a person on eBay for 21.40$.. lol.. happens.. car is all fixed and straight not expect sat/an antenna and driver heated seat.. I managed to re-code my radio.. I get the option codes assemble the short and long codes. I haven’t played with the long code helper tool much yet. I appreciate your effort. I was about to post my new autoscan with the working code. As for the recall. My vin is “ok” as per the vw and NHTSA recall checks. And if any issues as per the recall are noticed or happen I will change the abs module to 1K0 907 375AN. What would alter in the code then ?.. my car doesn’t have hill hold. Has esc tho. Again thanks

On a side note I’m so impressed with VW I’m currently looking for a “broken” Audi

10. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That code is correct, I bought it off a person on eBay for 21.40$.. lol.. happens.. car is all fixed and straight not expect sat/an antenna and driver heated seat.. I managed to re-code my radio.. I get the option codes assemble the short and long codes. I haven’t played with the long code helper tool much yet. I appreciate your effort. I was about to post my new autoscan with the working code. As for the recall. My vin is “ok” as per the vw and NHTSA recall checks. And if any issues as per the recall are noticed or happen I will change the abs module to 1K0 907 375AN. What would alter in the code then ?.. my car doesn’t have hill hold. Has esc tho. Again thanks

On a side note I’m so impressed with VW I’m currently looking for a “broken” Audi

Indeed UG0.......
    I like this user more and more further being low maintenance.

12. Likes Tcol liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iím mostly impressed with the adaptations features.. that is sweet. Virtually endless options. The software/hardware aspect naturally eliminates some choices... canít just turn fog lights on. Would hafta add lights, often factory wiring is there already.. idk yet with this one, and I donít want fog lights .. thatís just an example of limitations... but like per say I wanna add auto headlights, my cheap choice is Norwegian drl which would just allow all lights all the time if running. I donít wanna overtax anything tho or cause anything to run warmer than normal. ie my Silverado has auto lights and I have never had to turn the light switch on, but it does get warm, if I do turn the lights on instead of letting them come on auto the switch doesnít get as warm. That also has a sensor for ambient light. I donít kno that the Jetta sportwagen does. So then auto would essentially be Norwegian drl but with the dash switch .. lol.. itís only day 7 for me playing vw mechanic.. so Iím gonna look into some stuff and see, my ownerís manual fuse chart isnít completely accurate. But I found that the 03-09 Jetta one is accurate. I wanna find some detailed wiring schematics So I can see whatís up with it. Iím not paying the prices they want at erWin. Thatís too much for someone just playing around with some stuff..

Post Thanks / Like
    Pays for code on eBay but refuses to pay for VAG, I love this I don't like paying for VAG either sometimes indirectly forced too.......

15. Likes Tcol, Uwe liked this post