Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Golf mk5 2008 diesel cranks but won't start

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. That was that golf. I had. Oh well. live a little learn a little.
    I can see you know your stuff and you really try to help. It’s not my first rodeo mate by the way. I just want to try to fit in maybe. Get help and help some one else. But if i keep backing down every time then You would not respect me. And I will just go else where. For interesting chat.

I’m goin to have another beer and a whisky it’s Friday night in a lock down. I think that was Belgian beer. By the way, made in Portland Oregon? But since I have been dragged out of the euro zone against my will, I’ll just have to have another scotch whisky. Ya belter.
    So I’ll go or stay I’ve nothing else to do for the next three months others than a couple of long stay stinkers that have been hanging a boot like a bad smell. Can’t get any parts any way.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok mate. I’ll do that.

3. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Verified VCDS User Vasco Ferraz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just to report that filled the tank, the gauge went to maximum, I made 120 km without issues which means that I was not running on the fuel which I poured into the fuel filter reservoir.

So, this means that the electrical pump at the fuel tank is fine.

However, I am monitoring the gauge because I suspect that it will be stuck again at the same point as before (about ~10 degrees lower the halfway).
    Vasco Ferraz