VAG Part Number Reference

halfords-pro

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=385595
Hello all,

I've just invested in VCDS to start working on my 2015 Audi A6 Avant (C7). I already do a lot of work on my Volvo S60 and use VIDA software to identify OEM part numbers (see screenshot below).

I don't seem to be able to find anything similar for VAG. I've tried a short trial-subscription for erWin, but this doesn't seem to provide me with the level of information I'm looking for. Can anyone point me at something similar for VAG or specifically, Audi?

Cheers, Nick.

dFP5b7I.png

Last edited:

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
PartsLink24 is a very similar commercial service to VAG's ETKA which is used by your dealer's parts counter, and I'm a subscriber, but it has a monthly charge and I think there's a term commitment.

If you hunt around a little, there are web portals pointing into VAG ETKA instances of uncertain and dubious legality, good enough for lookups but I don't think I'd put my credit card number into one for ordering.

NZDubNurd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230482
there are web portals pointing into VAG ETKA instances of uncertain and dubious legality, good enough for lookups but I don't think I'd put my credit card number into one for ordering.

7Zap appears to be exactly one of these - useful, but probably not a site I'd trust with anything legal or money related!

ch1z64

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=316572
i find 7zap a very useful site ( free ) for part numbers plus it gives you other models ( Audi ) that used the same numbers .

Back