Thread: VAG Part Number Reference

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

VAG Part Number Reference

Hello all,

I've just invested in VCDS to start working on my 2015 Audi A6 Avant (C7). I already do a lot of work on my Volvo S60 and use VIDA software to identify OEM part numbers (see screenshot below).

I don't seem to be able to find anything similar for VAG. I've tried a short trial-subscription for erWin, but this doesn't seem to provide me with the level of information I'm looking for. Can anyone point me at something similar for VAG or specifically, Audi?

Cheers, Nick.

Last edited by nickheppleston; 04-08-2020 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Fixed image link

Post Thanks / Like
    PartsLink24 is a very similar commercial service to VAG's ETKA which is used by your dealer's parts counter, and I'm a subscriber, but it has a monthly charge and I think there's a term commitment.

If you hunt around a little, there are web portals pointing into VAG ETKA instances of uncertain and dubious legality, good enough for lookups but I don't think I'd put my credit card number into one for ordering.
    Silence gives consent.

3. Likes NZDubNurd, Uwe, Dana, Fredrick Awuor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    there are web portals pointing into VAG ETKA instances of uncertain and dubious legality, good enough for lookups but I don't think I'd put my credit card number into one for ordering.
    7Zap appears to be exactly one of these - useful, but probably not a site I'd trust with anything legal or money related!
    Allan
    The R32ran Thread
    How to post a full Auto-Scan
    "Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound"

5. Likes jyoung8607, Dana liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    i find 7zap a very useful site ( free ) for part numbers plus it gives you other models ( Audi ) that used the same numbers .