Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Immobilizer/gauge replacement

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I follow you Jack.

I didn't think you were dismissing the tech....but most will assume the dealer is trying to rip you off.....and I would agree in most cases, but I do trust this dealer but I am not sure what can or will go wrong with the immobilizer. I bought this particular car because it has a very good history of maintenance....though it needs to be caught up. The vehicle has never been in a accident according to Carfax....which is not the all knowing god of vehicle history but a very good start....there doesn't appear to be any major flaws with the car.

And I certainly do not want to be stranded because I bought this for my commuter vehicle (100 miles round trip daily).

I appreciate all the help!!!!!

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please send PM and to commence triangulation of your identity + by contact form at website. All human race papers correlated to vehicle proof of your custodial control path credentials.

I don't do anything without it and clock is ticking as aforementioned.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone ever wondered why the Immobilizer function is separate from the Alarm systems in almost all vehicles for VAG since the early 90's with exception of Kessy?

Could it be true that with such Majestic clearances held and alleged memo's obtained, that if Government's were to find that the Immobilizer was an unjust enrichment scheme & that required immediate removal, it is by preplanned design to be with a flip of a bit to shut it all off by tester & by login DMA?

Bet you all didn't know that could be true, huh?

Remember, I know where all the bodies are buried so be careful, okay, you wouldn't think I'd be without a blacklist contingency would you?

Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

4. Likes drdfblackm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PM replied with first security hurdle, please commence............

Post Thanks / Like
    Email replied to with request for credentials and range of other services should you wish to take advantage of any of them after authenticated.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    New information from the tech:

"The computer has a fault that prevents from coding any further, it will continue to recognize an old key but not allow any new coding. Procedure is to either replace the instrument cluster which has the module or to manually manipulate the module"

Not sure what this means but maybe one of you can understand.

I have been in contact with Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Time extensive granted for extenuated circumstance abscess!

Monday next week.

Sure does sound like an improper key part number was ordered in parts or the transponder was negated to be pre coded by some schmuck at GeKo department, did you know those guys mess up frequently?

So what part number is on new key forward section for transponder not remote section, please advise and post a photo?

This is why we JPPSG!

Also ask what the bit status is of alleged key for lock bit in VCDS advanced measuring blocks?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I couldn't get the tech because he was gone so the service adviser sent me these. Not sure how to post these images so these are the links

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...YMFtMz4xiCGbN6
    https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...-w9hnwwf9sWyJg

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drdfblackm View Post
    So I couldn't get the tech because he was gone so the service adviser sent me these. Not sure how to post these images so these are the links

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...YMFtMz4xiCGbN6
    https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...-w9hnwwf9sWyJg
    Those links do not work.

-Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a FAQ on posting images. This is on Google Photos

How about:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/eXrFDaHnvfM3gmZq9
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/kdWryH7Fmx4qEyNR7