VW TRANSPORTER 2008 T5 2.5TDI NO POWER AND VIBRATIONS UNDER LOAD.

Gapel3

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=313356
I did...new turbo ...it seems to be very slow on rev and under load u can feel vibration from engine...looks like runs very lean

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I did...new turbo ...it seems to be very slow on rev and under load u can feel vibration from engine...looks like runs very lean

When vehicle is with fault for target and with a negative deviation for boost DTC, the ECU will restrict fuel quantity, now won't it? ........... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Uwe

Gapel3

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=313356
hi Jack.
yes i understand that but car is not giving me any faults unless u take on longer journey.no white or black smoke...had dpf removed and checked few fragments from the back are broken off..but still not blocked....not even fault for dpf....what fuel pressure should i see on tandem pump?checked timing and is good ...car starts fine,idle good...just bit concern about injector readings...new injector reads bit more above then others. i m getting shit with this car.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
hi Jack.
yes i understand that but car is not giving me any faults unless u take on longer journey.no white or black smoke...had dpf removed and checked few fragments from the back are broken off..but still not blocked....not even fault for dpf....what fuel pressure should i see on tandem pump?checked timing and is good ...car starts fine,idle good...just bit concern about injector readings...new injector reads bit more above then others. i m getting shit with this car.

Unmodified would be my suggestion since it's admittedly FOD....... :rolleyes:

The diagnostic stack is probably not reporting what you need to see too & since you fail to be able to do actual mechanical testing properly or with an understanding to do a qualified repair.

It would be wise to become more fluent in basic mechanical operations and test equipment and not rely so heavily on the scanner if playing with FOD tuned vehicle's.

eTu9lha.png

Back