Not open for further replies.

T-CUT

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=205609
Hi all,

I'm reaching out to find a ZDC file to use on my Genuine vcp please. The file I need is for my Audi A6 C7 allroad 2012 and the file name; A6 Front camera 4G0 907 217 A

While I'm on the floor. Anyone in the Nottingham (UK) area who needs a Genuine vcp, drop me a message.

langers2k

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=224085
Pretty sure you'll need to get the file from VCP, possibly via the VCP activator?

I know earlier versions would let you share ZDC files but I think they are now locked down to a specific interface.

I'm not a VCP owner so I can't be 100% sure though :/

downtime

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=280813
^ exactly right on that one

T-CUT

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=205609
Pretty sure you'll need to get the file from VCP, possibly via the VCP activator?

I know earlier versions would let you share ZDC files but I think they are now locked down to a specific interface.

I'm not a VCP owner so I can't be 100% sure though :/

Thanks for your input! VCP Activator doesn't have the file I want, but I have a ticket open and they are looking. I wasn't aware you couldn't use other peoples files (Thanks again!) I'll just have to wait and see what turns up or not lol

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Sorry, but this is the wrong forum for that, and it certainly doesn't belong in Car Repair Support. Moving to General VW/Audi Repair, where questions that have nothing to do with VCDS are a better fit. ;)

3Yw6c.jpg

-Uwe-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back