Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: 2011 Jetta TDI Sportwagon

  1. #1
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    2011 Jetta TDI Sportwagon

    Hi,

    I have a 2011 Jetta TDI Sportwagon with 145000 miles,

    The car still runs but has a definite power loss. I am wondering if one of these problems is causing the others and would appreciate any help I can get. Please let me know if anyone has questions.

    Thanks
    Lance



    The lights on the dash are:

    DPF Diesel Particulate Filter warning light
    Glow Plug Warning Light is flashing (sometimes slow and sometimes fast)
    Engine Emissions warning light

    My VAG-COM cable was stolen so I had to go to auto zone for a scan. This is the identical scan results they gave me. Dont know why they repeat but this is what I got.


    P2BA6
    P048E Exhaust Pressure Control Valve Position Sensor/Switch Circuit High
    P0475 Exhaust Pressure Control Valve
    P0141 O2 Heater Circuit (Bank 1, Sensor 2)
    P247A Exhaust Gas Temperature Out of Range (B1S3)
    P2458 Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration Duration
    P2463 Diesel Particulate Filter Restriction - Soot Accumulation
    P2BA6
    P048E Exhaust Pressure Control Valve Position Sensor/Switch Circuit High
    P0475 Exhaust Pressure Control Valve
    P0141 O2 Heater Circuit (Bank 1, Sensor 2)
    P247A Exhaust Gas Temperature Out of Range (B1S3)
    P2458 Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration Duration
    P2463 Diesel Particulate Filter Restriction - Soot Accumulation
    P2BA6
    P048E Exhaust Pressure Control Valve Position Sensor/Switch Circuit High
    P0475 Exhaust Pressure Control Valve
    P0141 O2 Heater Circuit (Bank 1, Sensor 2)

  2. #2
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    28,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Yeah, a plugged DPF can definitely cause a power loss.

    Have you reported the theft of your cable to our Sales department?

    -Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

  3. #3
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I have. The first time was a few years ago and also just recently. I was originally hoping to at least block it from being used but both times I was told there was nothing to be done. When I called a few days ago I was told the only thing they could do was tell me the last time it was updated which didn't help me at all but thanks for asking.

  4. #4
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    28,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lanceborg View Post
    Yes I have. The first time was a few years ago and also just recently. I was originally hoping to at least block it from being used but both times I was told there was nothing to be done. When I called a few days ago I was told the only thing they could do was tell me the last time it was updated which didn't help me at all but thanks for asking.
    OK, I found a record of a phone call. I think you may have misinterpreted what was said. E-mail sales please.

    -Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

  5. #5
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will thank you

  6. #6
    Professional User Jetta ,97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dallas (McKinney) ,TX ,USA
    Posts
    772
    Post Thanks / Like
    P2463 Diesel Particulate Filter Restriction - Soot Accumulation

    I think this is your problem.

    Have you done New Emissions update ?
    Master Technician for German cars
    Immobilizer/ECU
    /Cluster Programing (Used or NEW)
    Mk6 COLOR cluster in Mk5 -CLIK
    email: marinmm2001@gmail.com , info@advancedcarelectronics.com
    https://www.advancedcarelectronics.com/

  7. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
  8. #7
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you mean the VW emissions scandal modification then yes. I have not done anything other than that. Any ideas?

  9. #8
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I appreciate your offer for the replacement cable. The sales dept. told me the only cable that I can apply the $100 discount towards is the $249 version that comes with a license for use on 3 cars. The issue I am having is that I only have one car and was hoping to apply the $100 toward the one license selection which would get me a replacement for $100. Any Possibility? I only ask cause I do not have the finances or the use for anything more than a single car license. Thank You

  10. #9
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    28,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lanceborg View Post
    I appreciate your offer for the replacement cable. The sales dept. told me the only cable that I can apply the $100 discount towards is the $249 version that comes with a license for use on 3 cars. The issue I am having is that I only have one car and was hoping to apply the $100 toward the one license selection which would get me a replacement for $100. Any Possibility? I only ask cause I do not have the finances or the use for anything more than a single car license. Thank You
    They told you wrong. You can get a 3-VIN replacement for $149.

    -Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

  11. Likes Jetta ,97, Dana liked this post
  12. #10
    Professional User Jetta ,97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dallas (McKinney) ,TX ,USA
    Posts
    772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lanceborg View Post
    if you mean the VW emissions scandal modification then yes. I have not done anything other than that. Any ideas?
    Then you should be under warranty . I would go to dealer and see with them .
    Master Technician for German cars
    Immobilizer/ECU
    /Cluster Programing (Used or NEW)
    Mk6 COLOR cluster in Mk5 -CLIK
    email: marinmm2001@gmail.com , info@advancedcarelectronics.com
    https://www.advancedcarelectronics.com/

  13. Likes Dana, Jack@European_Parts, PetrolDave liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •