Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: General Corona Virus Discussion

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry, but no... The "theory" that there's a relationship between viruses and radio waves is absurd. I would appreciate it if you guys would not post such nonsense here.

-Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    My stuff isn't nonsense!
    I liked it because it made me laugh.

That news article debunks that BS!

These are not!

Vitamin C

https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/new-yo...ith-vitamin-c/

http://www.drwlc.com/blog/2020/03/18...ose-vitamin-c/

NEEDS TO BE HIGHER DOSE!
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 03-24-2020 at 04:49 PM.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Vitamin C
    NEEDS TO BE HIGHER DOSE!
    Yeah, that makes some sense. Most mammals can produce it themselves; humans are one of the few that can't. Those that do have that ability will dramatically increase its production in response to any inflammatory stress.

-Uwe-

4. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, that makes some sense. Most mammals can produce it themselves; humans are one of the few that can't. Those that do have that ability will dramatically increase its production in response to any inflammatory stress.

-Uwe-
    Lets look at things outside the box okay? ..........

I have recently in last 3 years started a regime & can say I believe it works.

As of last week I asked someone else what would it hurt to AMP up @ 2500 4 times a day total 10K MG a day and in literally 1 week started seeing "actual" progress go figure, I'm just a dumb asshole right?

I believe progress will be slow but I can hear it and if it's a placebo than so be it, right?

Linus Pauling was no idiot!

Did you take C Niacin D3 K and Salt and limit water and eat one time a day or very small spaced meals at less than 250 calories and if under weight eat more?

I happen to have a year of reserves according to the Nazis.

Don't you think if further fasting if a fat slob you will see benefits, however, if diabetic sugars must be observed?

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...n-c-for-sepsis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5996765/

Think about it, they tell you to drink a ton of water and limit salt & so you piss out every mineral you need and most now drink bottled water that is filtered and minerals by osmosis remediation etc.?

Are not the first thing they give you in most meds are salt and an IV with saline for alleged dehydration, now if you had dysentery, that would be different story because you lose it as fast as it comes in and hence eat salt, right?

Just a guy asking questions?????????
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Lets look at things outside the box okay? ..........
    Can we stick to the topic of this thread please?

I think there's a good possibility that IV-C may be useful in the treatment of Wuhanic Plague.

Most people will not tolerate 10 grams of oral Vitamin C per day unless their body is already already at war with something. It's well understood that Vitamin C bowel tolerance increases when a person's body is under the stress of fighting some kind of infection.

-Uwe-

Post Thanks / Like
    In the UK the annual MOT test for vehicles over 3 years old has been extended for 6 months due to Covid-19

From 30 March 2020, MOT due dates for cars, motorcycles and light vans will be extended by 6 months. This is being done to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
    For full details see:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavi...-30-march-2020

So I expect we'll be seeing more queries of the type "My car is saying I need a service but I can't get it serviced as the garages/dealers are closed so I can I stop my car telling me I need a service?"

8. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Ross-Tech Employee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bosch developed a test that can detect the virus in under 2 hours :

https://www.bosch.com/stories/vivaly...-for-covid-19/

The newly developed test will be available in Germany starting in April, with other markets in Europe and elsewhere to follow.

10. Likes Boki Ar, Uwe, D-Dub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PetrolDave View Post
    So I expect we'll be seeing more queries of the type "My car is saying I need a service but I can't get it serviced as the garages/dealers are closed so I can I stop my car telling me I need a service?"
    Are the car repair facilities in the UK shut down?

In the US, vehicle maintenance and repair facilities, as well as their suppliers, are considered "essential" businesses and are not shut down anywhere that I know of. As we are a supplier to that industry, Ross-Tech is also fits the category of "essential".

Of course, as already mentioned in this thread, we have done everything humanly possible to prevent spread in our operation, with almost everyone working from home, and only one person in the office most of the time.

-Uwe-
    Last edited by Uwe; 03-26-2020 at 10:41 AM.

12. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Auto-Shops are indeed essential but I can tell you traffic in shops are way down here in NY and parts supply houses are also very slow when talking to parts managers in dealers.

DMV registrations and drivers licences non driver ID or vehicle SMOG/SAFETY inspections have been extended during this emergency without a penalty.

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/no-...state-new-york

https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/go...les/EO_202.pdf

Does this mean that vehicles can be driven on public highways without a registration or insurance, it seems so, no?
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 03-26-2020 at 10:50 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    Are the car repair facilities in the UK shut down?
    The UK Government emergency powers say that only car showrooms need to shut down, but most dealers have decided to close their entire operations including workshops.

There are some independent repair facilities closing because of either fears about it being impractical to maintain the 2m (6.5 ft) spacing between people, and some because their staff have gone into self isolation - so servicing in some areas has become either difficult or impossible.

Hence, the 6 month MOT extension and my thought that many owners will want/have to delay servicing and seek to delay the "nag message" for 6 months.